Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best carbs for Cutting Cycle

joey10j

If someone is on the following cycle:
Eq 400mg (Week 1-10)
Anavar 40mg/ed (1-10)
Fina 75mg/eod (6-12)
Winny 50mg/eod (6-12)

My goal from this is to gain maximum amt. of muscle while loosing maximum fat. My question is, what type of diet should I be following, High protein, low carbs. Bulk or cutting diet?? I want to know also, what's the best type of carbs to eat while on this cycle.
Current sources of carbs include: oatmeal breakfast, whole bread throughout the day with turkey and tuna. Rice post-workout,. What do you ppl. suggest?

the eq will put on size, the winny will harden you,the anavar will help cut some fat-I'd skip bread and keep all other current carbs-also you must eat a TON of protein when on that amount of gear-aim for 400g a day

stick to your complex carbs and even watch them close,you will like the var,maybethrow some creatine in......make sure your protein is high..........

yeah go with complex carbs, avoid simple carbs except postworkout and i would avoid dairy, fruit, and breads and prolly try to get your carbs from low gi such as oatmeal and brown rice.

is it ok to have white rice after a workout. i would never normally eat it, but was thinking it might be a good option b/c of its high GI level?

Bro you're doing pretty hefty doses but i'd throw out the EQ. Very few people at all make gains w/ it and it makes a lot of people real hungry so it would not be optimal if you're cutting.

Let me state this... IMO even w/ steroids i would not cut/bulk at the same time. One requires you to be deficient in calories, the other requires an excess of calories.

I know winny helps a great deal keeping you in a positive nitrogen balance, meaning it helps preserve muscle very well. And the anavar has been shown to help burn fat, but if you were thinking about bulking you could add creatine to the anavar and they both would work synergistically. Anavar increases creatine uptake.

i have 40gpro shake in water 15-30mins after training. i add amaranth and pineapple to that and blend together total carbs approx 35g. 1-2 hours after this i have egg whites and amaranth is this ok?

Fuck cutting. If your taking gear why don't you just eat your ass off until you puke. Then worry about cutting later or your just gonna waste some of the results you could get.

I mean you should just quit work because your not gonna be able to do anything else but stuff your face. Or at least that's what i would do if i was on gear.

Top Bottom