Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best 30lb loss timeline...

Sebass67

Well i am a fat fuck...IMO...

So i am considering on jan.1st starting after the big christmas binge, starting a run to lose 30lbs to get down to 270....

Now...at what rate would i have to lose weight in order to maintain mass and strength??? i will be taking creatine(swole v2) , vitamins, protien, etc...whatever i need...some r-ala as well...

Anyone have a good time line to do this in??? 2 months? 3 months??? i wanna kick some ass in spring training and losing 30lbs would go a long way.

1-2 lbs a week is the ideal for fat loss with muscle/strength retention. Much more than that and you'll be saying goodbye to lean mass too. You might lose more in the first 2 weeks due to water, but after that it's 1-2lbs you should be aiming for.

So I would say around 20 weeks to drop 30lbs safely and permanently.

It depends on your BF% really. really obese people can lose more than the standard 2 lbs a week without sacrificing much muscle mass.

I think if your 300lbs, maybe at 30% bodyfat you could easily drop weight in 2 months.

I figure if you buckle down, go Crum or KETO style
You will lose like 7-10lbs of water and fat the first 2 weeks, then it all should come off. ITs the pounds that make you look great that are hard to get rid of.

Top Bottom