Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before Training

Moon_Dance

I find that caffeine or caffeine based energy drinks make me really tired, I don't know why it does, but it does. Does anyone else have this problem?

So I'd like to know what is the best single thing to eat before training?

Before? I have an expresso zero sugar of course. I dont crash. Maybe its something else in that/those drinks.

Sometimes Ill have wtbm bc protien takes 40-45 min to get into system by that time am done with my work out so perfect timing bc the bcaa's are there for when I start my cardio so am not dipping into muscle burn.

Or I take my expresso for pre go do my free weights then when ama hit cardio I drink 6grams worth bcaa's or sometimes hava a pure protien bar or both.

Keep in mind am 220 so.. Hope this helps.

Yes, just depends. If ur weight training your fine imo. Their are lots of theories out there. Are you doing cardio? What goal are u trying to acomplish? Food? Post work out for me

I'm looking to reduce body fat from 16-17% to 10% over 12 months, while keep my current weight of 83.6KG.

Are you suggesting training on an empty stomach, other than a coffee?

Ull get alot of feedback on this I believe different in fasted cardio. Theroy train on empty stomach chops fat.

I say if you go on an empty stomach you have no energy and if you do its probly fat which is good rite? Bc thats what you want to burn but then what happens when you used up ur energy/fat? You start to burn muscle.

Trail and erorr I guess. Main deal is diet am sure you know.

I train at nite. Weight lifting first then cardio. Eat 6/8 times ed with a cheat on the weekend and when from 18-20% to 10-11 in 7-9 months.

Eating is where I need help... My diet currently consists of fast food and junk, I'd say 95% of it. Here's the thing, I work long hours away from home with little or not chance of hot food. This means I live on supermarket sandwiches and take-away stuff. I often feel very hungry through the day and end up snacking on all kinds of shit, like chocolates.

I am looking for some handy meal ideas I can carry round and eat as and when.

P.S. I really don't like sea food or salads.

Youve got work ahead of you it can be done tho. Id guess ur a little heavier on the bf than thinking but besides the point.

Are you a truck driver? U stay in hotels?

You cant eat fast food.
You can cheat but not like that so much.

Are u goin to the gym?

I spend 14 hours away from home, sometimes I work away and stay in hotels.

I have been going to the gym but don't eat correctly enough to gain anything. Fresh start in Jan, with a new serious mindset.

Sent from my HTC One X using EliteFitness

Top Bottom