Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beezers' new diet (bulking)

Beezers

Well, I bit the bullet and spent eight weeks dieting just to tighten up the ship a bit. I just finished last week and went from 261 to 244. I don't normally even weigh myself unless the alignmet of the starts is proper let alone do body fat testing, but I did it this time and went from 260 10% to 244 7.5%. I feel like shit though so I'm back on my never ending quest for largeness. I ate 4500 calories a day the first six weeks and 4300 the final two and didn't do any cardio so I lost only a bit of muscle during my eight weeks in restriction. I did loose a good bit of strength as I always do when I diet. I'm not the kind just to diet for the hell of it because it's summer or because I have avacation coming up so I'm not going to beat myself up anymore than eight weeks. 7.5% is fine with me. I did have a show planned for November which is what initiated the diet, but later found out that my fall schedual is going to be FAR too hectic to allow a proper contest diet. So I'm back in the gym with a purpose...GROWTH. This would be my diet....

meal 1
16 egg whites
1.5 cups oats

meal 2
6oz. eye of round steak
2cups brown rice

meal 3(post workout)
2 scoops whey
110g maltodextrin

meal 4
6oz. eye of round steak
8oz. sweet potatos

meal 5
6oz. eye of round steak
2 cups brown rice

meal 6
12oz. alabcore tuna
2 cups brown rice
1 tbsn. flax seed oil

meal 7
12oz. tuna
2 cups bron rice
1 tbsn. flax seed oil

meal 8
1.5 pounds cottage cheese

Calories: 5375
Protein: 440
Carbs: 650
Fat: 85

I'm going to work myself up to 260+ but try and keep the body fat at 10% the whole time and not go above that. Starting on monday.

Looks solid.

I'm going to put this in a text file for when i start bulking. it's a good example. My cals would obviously be a LOT lower :)

It's good to see someone post a bulking diet with more carbs than protein. Most people don't seem to under stand that.

"insert whistle sound here"

Damn that is a lot of food!! If you can afford it, go for it, shit, I would go broke the first couple of weeks!! I know it probably isn't all that much once you break it down, but makes my ass hurt thinking about shitting it all out!!

GOod luck on gaining the mass, kudo's to you

Whiskey

Diesel3d said:
Looks solid.

It's good to see someone post a bulking diet with more carbs than protein. Most people don't seem to under stand that.

Tell me about bro. All this bulking on 50g of carbs nonsense is riduculoous. And people still can't figure out why they can't break 200 pounds?

First off I think carbs are very important while bulking, but I think sometimes people get a bit too carried away on them. Right now I weigh about 237 lbs. and am very lean and I am taking in about 300 to 350 grams carbs a day tops. I found what works best for me and I gained about 4 lbs. a week over the last month or so while only on small amounts of deca and eq. However I am not comfortable putting on a lot of unwanted fat while gaining mass and I had to find the right combo that worked for me. If you like to go carb crazy than I think that will definately work too, but with a little experimenting you can find a ratio that will allow you to put on maximum muscle while keeping bodyfat to a minimun.

Silverback316 said:
First off I think carbs are very important while bulking, but I think sometimes people get a bit too carried away on them. Right now I weigh about 237 lbs. and am very lean and I am taking in about 300 to 350 grams carbs a day tops. I found what works best for me and I gained about 4 lbs. a week over the last month or so while only on small amounts of deca and eq. However I am not comfortable putting on a lot of unwanted fat while gaining mass and I had to find the right combo that worked for me. If you like to go carb crazy than I think that will definately work too, but with a little experimenting you can find a ratio that will allow you to put on maximum muscle while keeping bodyfat to a minimun.

I've bulked with this diet for a good two tears now bro, so the carb thing is tried and proven for my body. I've been as high as 6000 cals a day with 650g of carbs without going over 10%bf, so it's a non issue. My body is very glycogen dependent for hard training. If I'm even a little low on my glycogen levels my performance decreases considerably hence my rather high intake of carbs. Anything lower than 600g or so while bullking and I just go flat in the gym very quickly. This is nothing new for me. I'm just resuming where I left off before my eight week diet. My diet consisted of 500g of carbs, so needless to say my body responds to and deals well with carbs. Once i get to around 10% bf my body pretty much hovers in that range.

Looks pretty damn close to what I followed for my show yesterday; I placed 2nd (tears everyone); but I'm content. That cottage cheese is going to tear that stomach up, lol! I also like the idea of pure maltodextrin post-workout - I actually ordered some from protein factory and will probably start it up as soon as drink a few beers and eat a few pies (to celebrate from my show last night). Good luck bro

kinkjohn; it's usually best to designate at least 2 nights (a few hours) a week for prep time; especially if you work full time. Sweet potatoes can be cooked in large batches; and chicken can be boiled in massive quantities. The hard part is the fish; especially if you're like me and hate canned tuna - I used to cook a few pounds on the Forman Grill; clean it; crank it up; cook some more.

Sunday is my cooking day. I go to the store in the morning and buy all the food for the week. I buy eye of round roasts (10 pounds) and slow cook it in the oven. I also cook the sweet taters and rice. Then when it's all done cooking I portion it all out. I do measure and weight it all. I then put the portioned out food stuffs into individaul serving storage containers. It all holds for a week. I keep the fridge a bit cooler so it lasts longer, but it all holds just fine. So I sonly have to cook one day per week this way. Then come meal time I grab a container of this can a container of that and go to town on some grub. Some things are already ready to go like the tuna and cottage cheese. The eggs and oats only take like twenty minutes so that's not time consuming. I bulked for two straight years before this mini diet I just did so I have it down to a routine. Orginization is the key to sticking to a good diet.

I always hear it about the cottage cheese but I've been eating a pound and a half now for several years and I have never had any problems. I have a voracious appeteite so I'm always hungry.

Top Bottom