Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beer while cutting

Yurigrouds

I was wondering if you can have a few beers on the weekend after following a cutting diet mon-frid, some people say beer is a huge source of bad calories, how bad can it be, let's say if you have about 5-7 beers on a weekend? thanks for your opinions.

I was wondering if you can have a few beers on the weekend after following a cutting diet mon-frid, some people say beer is a huge source of bad calories, how bad can it be, let's say if you have about 5-7 beers on a weekend? thanks for your opinions.

1 beer is about as bad as 6 slices of bread. It also slows down your metabolism. All this said it's hard to not turn one back every once in a while. Timing is important with this one. I'd say a low carb beer (Michelob ultra, I know it's basically water) mid day. Nothing at night. These others guys might be able to break down the micros better but I know it's a bad thing before you go to bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 beer is about as bad as 6 slices of bread. It also slows down your metabolism. All this said it's hard to not turn one back every once in a while. Timing is important with this one. I'd say a low carb beer (Michelob ultra, I know it's basically water) mid day. Nothing at night. These others guys might be able to break down the micros better but I know it's a bad thing before you go to bed

this carb day good / carb might bad idea is being challenged quite convincibgly recently

https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/carbs-at-night-fat-loss-killer-or-imaginary-boogeyman.html

Top Bottom