Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beer once a day

pota77

Is drinking one beer a day going to take away from my gains or will it be a positive for the body ? I wanted to ask because I have heard positives from beer consumption. Or is it BS?

so many feel beer is a nono. the body is temple strict thing. im not willing to give it up. period. i brew beer. beer culture is just my thing. i find benefits from beer that are directly accessible. (unlike the negative things that a study must tell you about because you cannot perceive the minute long term affects) like i drink 1 or 2 a night which is the medically accepted amount where any benefit still outweighs the negatives. so says the “medical community”. i don’t remember is its official somehow.
i find the gabaminurgic properties relax insomnia. i even drink 1 beer when working pads with a muay thai trainer ( i get interesting looks around the ring). i do it for the same reason. the GABA relaxes my very tense muscles and mind. (muay thai is about relaxing not tensing).
i remember people i knew who did mini marathons used to carb-up on beer and pasta the night before a race. also drink lots of water. many here will say. its poison, put poison in and get poisoned body/ results. idk. im no pro, so my career is not invested in 100% in perfection of all things. and i just would hate to think i gave up beer, then got hit by a bus the next day. everything in excess is bad for you. just my choice to cheat for personally satisfying and social reasons. its definitely not medical advice. im pretty sure that drinking a beer a day is better than eating a big mac meal upsized everyday. just a guess. i pick my battles. dark chocolate is also off the table for discussion [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C'mon guys you ALL know the truth. Long term use is bad. One pint EVERY night is bad. That you, like smokers, persuade yourself it's ok is kinda feeble. No different to ignoring the possible side effects of roids.

C'mon guys you ALL know the truth. Long term use is bad. One pint EVERY night is bad. That you, like smokers, persuade yourself it's ok is kinda feeble. No different to ignoring the possible side effects of roids.

no persuading “its ok”. its bad for you. duh. moderate alcohol, at least in a recent study has nowhere effect on life expectancy that even smoking light for 1 year of your life has. i think the smoking comparison is a bit much, but then again, i dont smoke cuz i find nothing beneficial or pleasurable at all about it. i just accept life has a lot a of trade-offs. roids are generally risky. almost all orals tax the liver. right. but it facilitates better muscle gain and improves performance. . are better muscle gains and high physical performance necessary to live?
no. but its in the users priorities. so the user applies best practices and harm reduction.
how many times have i read on these boards “if your gonna take this or that, be sure to take liver support “. how about just not take the things that hurt your liver? well, cuz the user values the benefits he prioritizes over the risks.

is the happiness that beer brings me necessary for me to live...., [emoji848]. mayyybe. [emoji38]. who’s arguing alcohol a health product? i thought the question was is it gonna hamper gains or whatever. i just answered honestly how it has affected me. all are are different.
i could list a 100 behavioral changes to reduce harm that many here may never even consider because its part of “modern living” (mostly non-diet of course). idk. im drunk right now. JOKE. its hard to communicate a 1/2 joking tone in text!
whats the bs studies that say 1-2 drinks is healthy for your heart or CV? i guess maybe the other inflammatory and liver stressing qualities must override any heart health benefits? i find it hard to rectify the statement that alcohol is the worst thing in the world u can put into your body and a dr telling you its ok to drink 1-2. thats a huge divide.

oh yeah, i forgot. toward the question of muscle gains. i think generally, it has for some time been accepted that the abuse of beer in particular to other alcohol is more prone to cause moobs because of its effect on estrogen levels, but i think a new study now claims it lowers testosterone directly as well? anybody read that 1? that would definitely hamper gains.

Top Bottom