Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beer! :beer: :drink2:

PackAttack

Alright bros, lets get honest, how many of you drink, even while dieting, and how adverse is beer/alcohol to a carb-restricted diet or to BBing in general?

1 12oz beer has about 13gs carbs, 10gs alcohol. How does alcohol figure in, exactly? As a simple sugar?

What about hard liquor? Just the 10gs alcohol, but again, how does this figure into a calorie count? As a simple sugar?

I LOVE BEER and drink usually 1x or 2x per week. usually I'll have a few beers and a few vodka + club sodas (no sugar like tonic). Is this restricting my last few pounds of fat loss?

I am currently 5' 9", 170, ~9% bf at 24 years old. 4x split (one day per bodypart), cardio 4-5 times a week. I am on a carb restricted diet, only having carbs (30g dextrose, 30 g maltodextrin) in a postworkout protein shake, having oatmeal every 3rd morning or so, and eating a rather large dessert on Sunday nights. IS BEER HOLDING ME BACK?

I personally love to drink too.. recently up to 3x a week(a little much)
But I have managed to get pretty lean while drinking 1-2x per week...
I think it just makes it a shit load harder... and it seems like the last few pounds take FOREVER to go away if you like to... "Consume"
Ryan

BOUNCER,

You can have wine before competing? WTF? I always thought you had be super-duper-extra fucking strict as a competitor? Is it for the diuretic effect of alcohol? You don't get sloppy or anything, right? :stpatty:

Pack

PackAttack said:
BOUNCER,

You can have wine before competing? WTF? I always thought you had be super-duper-extra fucking strict as a competitor? Is it for the diuretic effect of alcohol? You don't get sloppy or anything, right? :stpatty:

Pack
actually it is the diuretic of the wine not the alcohol. there are a few different ingrediants in the wine. not sure what thet are though.:D

I drink a lot of beer as well, and much more than just a few beers, but to me its worth it

beer wouldnt be so bad if it was in the morning, but eveyone drinks at night then goes to sleep, which is terrible

you probably will hate this idea, but try to drink light beer.. bud light and mgd light aren't too bad.. although they're kinda watery some times

consider a few beers a cheat meal, subsitute it in

fiz said:
you probably will hate this idea, but try to drink light beer.. bud light and mgd light aren't too bad.. although they're kinda watery some times

the only problem with that is if your drinking to get drunk then your gonna have to have a few more light beers to get a buzz, so in that sense light beer isnt really that much better

Top Bottom