Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been taking n2 slin with my cheat meals

caneowen

Hey bros,

I'm on my 10th bottle of n2slin today and let me tell you guys it has been a journey coming from being a fat guy just wanting to get fit to now having my top abs showing a little. I'm used 10 bottles of n2slin, with diet and training hard 4 days per week, to get down from some 18% bodyfat all the way down to just over 11% now. I've always done sit up since I was a kid, but just alwasy ate a lot so i never realized how well developed my abs are, now that I can see them it is a great feeling. I'm more motivated than ever and I'm even taking n2slin on my cheat days along with orlistat.

It took me just over a year of hard work, but I have NOT used any sterodis or srtims as both my granpa and my dad suffer from heart disease I want to stay in the clear. So just non-stim n2slin with each of my meals and working hard and keeping my diet tight. Now even taking the n2slin for my cheat days!

I am a big fan of any supplement that increases muscle insulin sensitivity. A high muscle insulin sensitivity will partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

there are a couple things you can do to increase muscle insulin sensitivity:

1. Stick to low GI carbohydrates like oatmeal, brown rice and sweet potato. Fruits are fine in moderation but the problem with fruit is that it's very high in sugar and will cause a spike in blood sugar and insulin. I would limit fruit to one serving per day max.

2. A good nutrient portioning supplement like N2slin from n2bm.com will also help because it will increase muscle insulin sensitivity.

3. Supplement with 6-10g of fish oil per day to increase muscle insulin sensivity as well.

N2Slin is a great product for fat loss. I recommend it with Cardarine to a lot of people for a great fat loss/endurance stack.

Top Bottom