Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beef jerky from gas station

3roman

I was carpooling with a buddy of mine and we went to the gym after work. Before the gym he insisted on stopping at the gas station to get some beef jerky. He said that he needed extra protein. We had an argument about how healthy it was and he said that they were good actually good for you and that a lot of wrestlers eat them. What is your opinion on beef jerky

I dont eat anything from gas station even if hungry
try this, always keep 3 protein bars in your car, like literally 3 different flavors
if you're real hungry eat those with water

even if you naturally dried out meat yourself with a smoker or dehydrator you are getting rid of all the water from the meat. it is in no way healthy at all. gas station jerky is full of garbage, look at the ingredients and read them off to your friend and let him explain why any of that belongs in a body

I was carpooling with a buddy of mine and we went to the gym after work. Before the gym he insisted on stopping at the gas station to get some beef jerky. He said that he needed extra protein. We had an argument about how healthy it was and he said that they were good actually good for you and that a lot of wrestlers eat them. What is your opinion on beef jerky

bro in texas we hang people for buying gas station jerky. here we make own jerky

Top Bottom