Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

WalkingBeast

Elite Dementor
Platinum
Hey everyone! I figured Id post up my daily diet on here. Its sure to piss some people off, and motivate me to eat more in the process. Ill eat just about anything to reach my daily protein goals. At the moment my diet may be cleaner then usual due to being on a tight budget, but my goal is a minimum of 220 grams of protein daily for the time being. I think I can make some steady gains off of that. Ill list the protein consumed after each day listed. The calories and carbs I never count anyway. I try to eat alot of carbs and calories overall but my main focus is the protein. Ill record it for a while and see if it gets any response. Im working around a back injury and doing more of a bodybuilding routine for the time being instead of the powerlifting and strength work as I was doing before. All of my routines are posted in my training journal. My schedule is mostly nocturnal but does rotate based on the time I wake up, finish my meals and training and go back to sleep. I often sleep around 7am-9am and wake up after 5pm . Here are a few pics of me since I hardly ever post on this forum. ThanX! :

Last edited:
490622003_5_14_beast_021.jpg

490625edaaf211c9c33dfed4fe369dcd2a4f2.jpg

4906218Sept2003_100-med.JPG

4906216sept2003_29.jpg

I will be posting some updated pics in april. ThanX again!!

3-15-04 Monday (188 grams of protein) (8 caps "NP2" an "NO2" rip off)

I ate: (granola bar) "Extreme RTD" protein shake for my first meal, 1/2 pound Hot Dog, large pretzel for my second meal,(64oz of chocolate milk total) Can of tuna with mayonaisse and celery for my third meal.

Granola bar was before back workout. Afterwards I had an immediate shake followed shortly by a 1/2 pound hot dog and large pretzel, since I was at BJ's (a warehouse) to buy some more tuna in bulk. (16 cans). Then I drank 1/2 a gallon of chocolate milk, while at the computer, over a few hours time. I then finished off with a can of tuna I had premixed in a plastic container. Didnt even meet my minimum requirement of 220, hopefully tommorrow will be better. Was getting tired around 3am. My usual bedtime is 7am however, but the schedule rotates.

Last edited:
great idea....but, be prepared to get slammed..like now, YOU WERENT EVEN CLOSE TO YOU 220 MARK, let alone decent sources of protein.....LET'S GO!

JKurz1 said:
great idea....but, be prepared to get slammed..like now, YOU WERENT EVEN CLOSE TO YOU 220 MARK, let alone decent sources of protein.....LET'S GO!

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: Sometimes the beast needs a kick in the ass! Time for some more force feeding!

lavi said:
188 GRAMS?!!?!?!? MY GRANDMA GETS 188 GRAMS!!!

Also, are you some sort of nocturnal beast?

haha Most of the time! For the last few days Ive been waking up pretty early. Not for long!

Damn man. I'm not the cleanest eater but I think you should eat less junk food :)

Eat lots of steak and lots of grains. A quality weight gainer would be say 2 scoops of optimum whey in 16 oz of milk with a couple tablespoons natural peanut butter and maybe some olive oil. Lots of healthy protein and fat in that.

Trust me man, I don't eat very clean, but all that stuff with hydrogenated oils (TV dinners etc.) will give you cancer and a host of other shit over time.

Not a flame man, awesome job keeping a journal, I have some pretty good food suggestions that are chock full of calories but are mostly quality calories.

HOT DOGS ! ! ! ? ? ? Dude....I can't even reply to that one..... :)

Seriously...if your ever in Az. lets hook up form some all-you-eat buffet....I'll Buy.

Consider it both a challenge and a threat !

(HOT DOGS ! ! ! ? ? ?)

Debaser said:
Damn man. I'm not the cleanest eater but I think you should eat less junk food :)

Eat lots of steak and lots of grains. A quality weight gainer would be say 2 scoops of optimum whey in 16 oz of milk with a couple tablespoons natural peanut butter and maybe some olive oil. Lots of healthy protein and fat in that.

Trust me man, I don't eat very clean, but all that stuff with hydrogenated oils (TV dinners etc.) will give you cancer and a host of other shit over time.

Not a flame man, awesome job keeping a journal, I have some pretty good food suggestions that are chock full of calories but are mostly quality calories.

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: Yea I woudnt go so far as to call my diet healthy!! Im sure there are obese individuals with a cleaner diet. haha Its just kind of a take no prisoners, eat all kind of diet. Since whenever I eat clean, I actually lose size. But Im always open to suggestions and nutritious foods I can add to my diet. Hopefully I can stick to it also. ThanX for the response brother!! And feel free to post your food suggestions here, just leave some room for my journal!! haha Thats another purpose of the journal, to get some feedback and learn.Diet has always been the hardest part for me. Actually dread the force feeding and have a stomache condition, which doesnt help. ThanX again!!

Top Bottom