Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

jenscats5 said:
Well I hope the chiropractor helps you....good luck with that....your back isn't anything to mess with, sorry it's been bothering you for so long -- what you need is a massage!!

Plus, I agree with you -- it's a PITA when a good body rots on you!! They are hard to keep & if not kept at the proper temperature, they just go bad real quick. Then you have to check all the other bodies for rot.... :rolleyes:

ThanX Jen!! Im thinking a steamroller would crack my back out real good. maybe Ill do that. Yea I try to consume them as quickly as possible, but I got to admit, theres something about the rotting that really wets my appetite. Keep training hard!!

3-24-04 Wednesday (6 caps "NP2") (242 grams protein total)

Woke up around 6pm,trained arms. I ate: Two footlong roasted chicken breast subs (w/veggies and cheese) for my first meal, Can of tuna with mayonaise for my second meal, Can of tuna with mayonaise for my third meal, "Extreme RTD" protein shake for my fourth meal.

I thought I had 1/2 gallon of milk, but I didnt otherwise I wouldve added that in also.

Last edited:
WalkingBeast said:
ThanX brother!! Id like to reach those amounts steadily. Itll take alot of work and learning how to prepare and force all that shit down. The biggest issue is money and digestibility however. ThanX again!!

No problem bro. Best of luck with your endevours.

JKurz1 said:
you need a job, haus.....

The beast is not fit for a working environment. Basically I almost killed my last few employers. Im not a social person in any respect. Sure I can type shit out, but I dont mix well with humans.

how about a job from home? How about a paperboy? How about a radiologist...? Many occupations where you dont need to socialize........work in a lab...........how can you survive w/o income bro? Wasnt a flame, you know that.......you just need some income, right?

JKurz1 said:
how about a job from home? How about a paperboy? How about a radiologist...? Many occupations where you dont need to socialize........work in a lab...........how can you survive w/o income bro? Wasnt a flame, you know that.......you just need some income, right?

Like I said. I have about 300$ a month to spend on food, sometimes more. Thats what I am working with. May or may not change. Lets keep this thread diet related.

Top Bottom