Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

JKurz1 said:
Easssy......he knows....he doesnt need to eat more, just more OFTEN and spaced out....he's on a tight budget, it'll come around............pushing 6,000 cals is a tad overboard for a bodytbuilder.........just my opinion.........

I agree maybe not 6000 for him but you get the Idea. if you look at the equations I posted for him(2xbodyweight protien ect.) you will see he is a little over half of what he should be. I posted my diet to give an idea how to eat and that it is possable to eat that much in a day and in retrostect 400 grms of protien isnt that much.

Sorry about comming across harsh I just love bodybuilding.

Nah man, it's all good......just trying to help out.......I like your attitude.......what are your stats? bf%, etc..........

JKurz1 said:
Nah man, it's all good......just trying to help out.......I like your attitude.......what are your stats? bf%, etc..........

Im 26 6'4 265-270 14% (and falling)bf been off for 2 months getting ready to do a giant cycle and hoping to gain another 20-30 lbs. bench around 365 for 8 , squat 455 6 , deadlift 585 6. The funny thing is 4 years ago I weighed 150. So needless to say geneticly I am not a big guy I think that is partly the reason I have to eat so many calories.

BIGDHO said:
Im 26 6'4 265-270 14% (and falling)bf been off for 2 months getting ready to do a giant cycle and hoping to gain another 20-30 lbs. bench around 365 for 8 , squat 455 6 , deadlift 585 6. The funny thing is 4 years ago I weighed 150. So needless to say geneticly I am not a big guy I think that is partly the reason I have to eat so many calories.

how does it feel to be so small???? lol......kidding bro.....what do u call 14%? Any visible abs? Any cardio....I'm 6'2, 190....7-8% bf and would love to be 240-250..........just cant get it down......too much cardio...too much overtraining.........

14% is what I get when I do the math. No visable abs to speak up but not fat either.I have a far amount of veins and defenition. I do cardio 3 times a week. Im not to worried about my bf right now as long as it stays below 15%. When I get my lean weight where I want (260-270)it then I will worry about droping bf. I want to get my pro card in 18 months so I have time.

WalkingBeast said:
Hey Jen!! ThanX!! Good to see you back posting too. Hows everything been? I have a BJ's membership. Its a necessity the way I eat and with my budget.
I purchased 16 cans of tuna, thus the reason Ive been eating tuna everyday, which is clean eating for me. But Its also alot cheaper. I always shop around! haha Dont have much choice with 300$ a month or less for food expenses! My freezer isnt real big so most of the bodies I store here end up rotting. Got to get them in my stomache first before anything else. ThanX again Jen!! Im finally starting to train heavy again now, though ive lost ALOT of my chest strength and size. And also still have some discomfort and pain in my upper spine, but going to a chiropractor on the 29th. Maybe they can do something. Ill post some pics next month anyway, even though Ive lost significant size in my chest and back too Im sure. Keep training hard!! PM me anytime!

Well I hope the chiropractor helps you....good luck with that....your back isn't anything to mess with, sorry it's been bothering you for so long -- what you need is a massage!!

Plus, I agree with you -- it's a PITA when a good body rots on you!! They are hard to keep & if not kept at the proper temperature, they just go bad real quick. Then you have to check all the other bodies for rot.... :rolleyes:

JKurz1 said:
HAHAHHA....you'd send me through the ringer anyways...........I'm a light-weight........with a big mouth.........although I eat 2x a much as you and at LEAST 6 meals a day and havent put on a lb in weeks..........months maybe...........

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: As far as gaining bodyweight its been a few years for me

BIGDHO said:
I can tell from your posts that you are a serous bodybuilder so Im going to give you a word of adivce:YOU HAVE GOT TO EAT MORE!! If thats all you are eating and you look like that if you ate right you really would be a beast.

2 x bodyweight protien
16-20 x bodyweight calories
2.5 x bodyweight carbs
.5 x bodyweight Fats

Here is the diet Im currently on I have revised it a little but you get the picture:

THE DIET
MEAL 1 8:00 A.M.
2 pkg oatmeal, 4 eggs wheat toast, milk 8oz= 870 cal. 101 carbs. 22 fat 44 pro.

MEAL 2 10:00 A.M.
Protein powder, 8 0z milk=480, 11 carbs, 5 fat, 90 pro

MEAL 3 12:00 P.M.
2 chicken breasts, 1 tuna sandwich, 1 pj=799 cal., 60 carbs., 22 fat, 112 pro.

MEAL 4 2:00 P.M.

MEAL 5 4:00 P.M.
2 chicken breasts, 1 tuna sandwich=750 cal., 30 carbs., 6 fat, 100 pro.

MEAL 6 6:00 P.M.
10 oz lean red meat, 10 oz potatoes, 6 oz veggie, 8 oz milk= 1060 cal., 118 carbs., 27 fat, 90 pro.

MEAL 7 8:00 P.M.

MEAL 8 10:00P.M.
2 chicken breasts, 4 cubes cheese, 1 serving nuts= 831 cal., 25 carbs,. 52 fat, 98 pro

TOTALS:
5790 CALORIES
335 CARBS
144 FATS
704 PROTEINS

ThanX for the detailed reply brother!! Dont think I could digest 700 grams of protein haha. 455 is my all time best and that took close to 24 hours. So Id have to work up to that shit, not to mention the expense. Im down to 15$ right now, to last me the end of the month. I might be able to cash in some change but its doesnt add up to much. Id most likely have to be eating during my workouts to even get in all that food. Those protein shakes must be huge! Id be happy to maintain mid 200's or even 300's in time. The thing I need most now is calories in my opinion. My protein is decent but calories seem way too low. Hopefully I can start adding some to my diet. ThanX again!!

JKurz1 said:
Easssy......he knows....he doesnt need to eat more, just more OFTEN and spaced out....he's on a tight budget, it'll come around............pushing 6,000 cals is a tad overboard for a bodytbuilder.........just my opinion.........

ThanX brother!! I do beleive I need to eat more, but mainly calories. Id like to consume atleast 4500 to 6000 calories clean or not. Thats when I seemed to make my best gains. As for spacing out meals, Im not really a big believer in that, but sometimes it works out that way anyway.

BIGDHO said:
I agree maybe not 6000 for him but you get the Idea. if you look at the equations I posted for him(2xbodyweight protien ect.) you will see he is a little over half of what he should be. I posted my diet to give an idea how to eat and that it is possable to eat that much in a day and in retrostect 400 grms of protien isnt that much.

Sorry about comming across harsh I just love bodybuilding.

ThanX brother!! Id like to reach those amounts steadily. Itll take alot of work and learning how to prepare and force all that shit down. The biggest issue is money and digestibility however. ThanX again!!

Top Bottom