Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

Go Beast Go! hehe.

Oilve oil, (more) Fast food, Lots of red-meat, skim milk, etc.

I'm not sure what's wrong with your diet (err..what people think is wrong), seems cool to me but now your making me want to bulk while I'm still a fatty :( hehe.

MrMakaveli said:
Go Beast Go! hehe.

Oilve oil, (more) Fast food, Lots of red-meat, skim milk, etc.

I'm not sure what's wrong with your diet (err..what people think is wrong), seems cool to me but now your making me want to bulk while I'm still a fatty :( hehe.

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: ThanX brother!! I knew it would be contriversial, but I wanted to dispel some of the myths about clean eating. Olive oil or flax seed oil is a good idea. I was thinking about adding the flax again, though it gets a little expensive. Fast food is for when Im a little more wealthy. haha Maybe next month. Also Ill see how this cleaner diet (somewhat) works out for me, and maybe I can just add in more calories, like peanut butter, flax oil etc and gain. If not Ill get a little more sloppy again. That never fails me. I wouldnt mind having a slower metabolism myself, so I could gain weight easier. Ive been stuck at 185 basically, for the last few years. Though measurements have increased, but mainly in the arms. Strength has increased drastically also. There was a time I was 185 with 16 inch arms, and I believe I was 18 or 19 around that time. To this day Im still around 185, sometimes low 190's on a full stomache with arms just under 18". So Im not sure how that works, my body fat composition appears pretty similiar. I wouldnt mind hitting a solid 200 though. Id be a good deal stronger at that weight and possibly have 20 inch arms by the time I reach that weight. Since Im in the 180's with close to 18. Hopefully Ill start gaining again!! ThanX brother!!

JKurz1 said:
Beast...whats your training schedule like and how much sleep are you getting?

ThanX for asking brother!! As for my training routines, thats all in my training journal. My schedule is based on the time I go to sleep, and the time I wake up. Obvious I know, but this rotates. I dont go to sleep until Ive finished all my meals. Often I sleep around 7am and wake up at 3-5pm. Like today. I woke up at 5pm I believe. Im nocturnal most of the time. Seems to be my natural schedule.Ill go to the gym in a little bit. Often my schedule shifts and Im waking up at 2am or 7am and staying up til night time. That only lasts a few days however. As you can see I dont really play by all the pre set rules of eating, getting up early and 3 sets per body part. haha ThanX again!!

3-23-04 Tuesday (211 grams protein total) (6 caps "NP2")

Trained inclines,delts,low back and abs. I ate: (2 granola bars) "Extreme RTD" protein shake for my first meal,(cup of yogurt) Six whitecastle cheese burgers for my second meal, (64oz chocolate milk total) (cup of yogurt) (4 tablespoons peanut butter) (4 slices of cheese)

9 grams off from the mark of 220. haha Ill make up for it this week though. Want to get to sleep now (7:30 AM) so I dont wake up too late tommorrow. Waking up at 8pm limits my time in the gym! Since I store enough food to last me a few days I dont have to worry about picking up any food.

Last edited:
JKurz1 said:
bet ya the bill that I can put down more white castle burgs than you, bro....lol

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: Its the bill that prevents me from eating more! Theyre not too expensive, but with the milk and protein shakes,tuna,granola bars, peanut butter, yogurt it all adds up. haha

HAHAHHA....you'd send me through the ringer anyways...........I'm a light-weight........with a big mouth.........although I eat 2x a much as you and at LEAST 6 meals a day and havent put on a lb in weeks..........months maybe...........

I can tell from your posts that you are a serous bodybuilder so Im going to give you a word of adivce:YOU HAVE GOT TO EAT MORE!! If thats all you are eating and you look like that if you ate right you really would be a beast.

2 x bodyweight protien
16-20 x bodyweight calories
2.5 x bodyweight carbs
.5 x bodyweight Fats

Here is the diet Im currently on I have revised it a little but you get the picture:

THE DIET
MEAL 1 8:00 A.M.
2 pkg oatmeal, 4 eggs wheat toast, milk 8oz= 870 cal. 101 carbs. 22 fat 44 pro.

MEAL 2 10:00 A.M.
Protein powder, 8 0z milk=480, 11 carbs, 5 fat, 90 pro

MEAL 3 12:00 P.M.
2 chicken breasts, 1 tuna sandwich, 1 pj=799 cal., 60 carbs., 22 fat, 112 pro.

MEAL 4 2:00 P.M.

MEAL 5 4:00 P.M.
2 chicken breasts, 1 tuna sandwich=750 cal., 30 carbs., 6 fat, 100 pro.

MEAL 6 6:00 P.M.
10 oz lean red meat, 10 oz potatoes, 6 oz veggie, 8 oz milk= 1060 cal., 118 carbs., 27 fat, 90 pro.

MEAL 7 8:00 P.M.

MEAL 8 10:00P.M.
2 chicken breasts, 4 cubes cheese, 1 serving nuts= 831 cal., 25 carbs,. 52 fat, 98 pro

TOTALS:
5790 CALORIES
335 CARBS
144 FATS
704 PROTEINS

Easssy......he knows....he doesnt need to eat more, just more OFTEN and spaced out....he's on a tight budget, it'll come around............pushing 6,000 cals is a tad overboard for a bodytbuilder.........just my opinion.........

Top Bottom