Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

JKurz1 said:
I gotcha bro......it's cool...only difference is I dont count incomplete sources in my total (i.e., crackers, pancakes (unless they are protein pancakes) chips, etc...)

VERY EASY to up your cals big man, BUY A JAR OF PEANUT BUTTER TODAY! think about it, two spoonfulls and you got yourself 200 calories, some good fats and some good protein.............or what about some oils?? Flax or olive (cheap!)....down a few spoon fulls and you are money............

ThanX brother!! I still have some peanut butter. Its great for adding extra calories and protein. I used to get flax oil too, great stuff. Makes adding 500 calories nothing. It was a little expensive, but not too bad. I was going through alot of it though. ThanX for the reminder about the peanut butter. I think Ill start adding that in. When it comes to protein I count everything. haha ThanX again brother!!

SoreArms said:
As much as your diet looks like shit, it's abviously worked well for you, but just imagine how "beastier" you'd be with a good diet. Damn, I'm getting scared just thinking about it.

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: ThanX brother!! A double-edged sword!! I agree though, my diet doesnt look too professional! haha I just try to get it all in at all costs basically. I could definately use some more calories these days though. That peanut butter is a good idea. ThanX again brother!!

3-21-04 Sunday (8 caps "NP2") (223 grams of protein)

Chest day. I ate: Four large slices of pizza for my first meal, (3 slices of bread) "Extreme RTD" protein shake for my second meal, Four beef and bean burritos for my third meal, (granola bar) ,Three scoops of "Muscle Milk" for my fourth meal. (5 tablespoons of peanut butter)

Was out of milk and low on peanut butter, but will pick up some tommorrow. The pizza I estimated at 15 per slice, but Ive seen similiar sized slices marked as 20 grams, so it may be more.

Hey WB!! Glad to see you!! Not to hijack your journal, but do you have a Costco or BJ's Club Membership?? They have meats, etc for very reasonable prices IMO & although they are in bulk & would require a bit of $$$ outlay up front, you are getting more bang for your buck so to speak. Otherwise, since you are on a tight budget, I would shop around -- get several grocery store ads, buy what's on sale & try & use a coupon if possible & stock up!! I have a refrigerator sized deep freezer that is stuffed with food........that would last you maybe a week to a month!!

Good luck bro! Hope the back is doing better!

Don't listen to people hating on your diet so much. If a modified "junk bulk" is what works for you, than stick with it bro. I'm the same way in the sense that I have to eat a lot of high cal stuff to keep gaining, or just to retain my muscle. All I would suggest is to "kick up" your between-meal shakes. I would add a banana or two, a few Tbsps natty peanut butter, and maybe some lowfat yogurt. I've been doing this recently and I've noticed those extra 500-1000 kcals and 100g more protein I get per day from it makes a huge difference, especially while on cycle.

Nighthawkk said:
Don't listen to people hating on your diet so much. If a modified "junk bulk" is what works for you, than stick with it bro. I'm the same way in the sense that I have to eat a lot of high cal stuff to keep gaining, or just to retain my muscle. All I would suggest is to "kick up" your between-meal shakes. I would add a banana or two, a few Tbsps natty peanut butter, and maybe some lowfat yogurt. I've been doing this recently and I've noticed those extra 500-1000 kcals and 100g more protein I get per day from it makes a huge difference, especially while on cycle.
lol...whose hating????????? If nothing else, we are all living vicariously through him and his diet!!!!! We're just helping him get more meals........save the bananas for the monkeys..........

jenscats5 said:
Hey WB!! Glad to see you!! Not to hijack your journal, but do you have a Costco or BJ's Club Membership?? They have meats, etc for very reasonable prices IMO & although they are in bulk & would require a bit of $$$ outlay up front, you are getting more bang for your buck so to speak. Otherwise, since you are on a tight budget, I would shop around -- get several grocery store ads, buy what's on sale & try & use a coupon if possible & stock up!! I have a refrigerator sized deep freezer that is stuffed with food........that would last you maybe a week to a month!!

Good luck bro! Hope the back is doing better!

Hey Jen!! ThanX!! Good to see you back posting too. Hows everything been? I have a BJ's membership. Its a necessity the way I eat and with my budget.
I purchased 16 cans of tuna, thus the reason Ive been eating tuna everyday, which is clean eating for me. But Its also alot cheaper. I always shop around! haha Dont have much choice with 300$ a month or less for food expenses! My freezer isnt real big so most of the bodies I store here end up rotting. Got to get them in my stomache first before anything else. ThanX again Jen!! Im finally starting to train heavy again now, though ive lost ALOT of my chest strength and size. And also still have some discomfort and pain in my upper spine, but going to a chiropractor on the 29th. Maybe they can do something. Ill post some pics next month anyway, even though Ive lost significant size in my chest and back too Im sure. Keep training hard!! PM me anytime!

Nighthawkk said:

ThanX brother!! The feedback is good though, I like to get a variety of responses. Im mainly looking for ways to add calories now since my protein requirements are being met. Maybe when my budget is somewhat better Ill up the protein even more. The yogurt is a good suggestion. ThanX. Im starting on peanut butter again for the extra calories and will throw in some other foods too. I only drink maybe one protein shake a day, unless you count milk as a protein shake. And its already premixed. I have some "Muscle Milk" and sometimes I drink 3 scoops of that. ThanX again brother!!

JKurz1 said:
lol...whose hating????????? If nothing else, we are all living vicariously through him and his diet!!!!! We're just helping him get more meals........save the bananas for the monkeys..........

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: Its all appreciated!! Dont be surprised if you see bananas added to my diet now. I was eating them pretty often, maybe Ill add them in again.

3-22-04 Monday (220 grams of protein) (8 caps "NP2")

Trained Back. I ate: Some tuna with mayonaise and celery for my first meal, "Extreme RTD" protein shake for my second meal, Some more of the tuna for my third meal, (6 tablespoons peanut butter total) (1/2 a candy bar) The rest of the tuna for my fourth meal, (2 cans of tuna total) (64oz of chocolate milk total)

Still need more calories!! Little by little!! My diet is more consistent now then usual and atleast Im meeting the protein each day. The journal has kept me motivated. ThanX!

Top Bottom