Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

You are right about the calories though. The protein isnt as much a problem now, but I do want to add alot more calories to the diet. Any ideas of foods I could add in?

WalkingBeast said:
Doesnt milk have more calories then most protein drinks? Also like I said, the milk is like 2 meals when you think about it. Its divided over a few hours time.
You are right about the calories though. The protein isnt as much a problem now, but I do want to add alot more calories to the diet. Any ideas of foods I could add in?
There are plenty of high calorie MRPs that have similar calorie and protein content as milk, with considerably less fat. In all honesty they are much more economical.

In terms of protein you need to add chicken breasts, lean red meats, eggs, fish. Carbohydrate wise fruits, vegetables, oatmeal, rice, and certain breads and pastas (These are worthwhile carbs).

Increasing calories should be easy simply for the fact that you are really only eating one thing at each meal. If you eat two cans of tuna stick a couple pieces of bread with it. If you eat shrimp, make sure you are eating rice with it. At the Italian buffet find some meat.

lmc said:
There are plenty of high calorie MRPs that have similar calorie and protein content as milk, with considerably less fat. In all honesty they are much more economical.

In terms of protein you need to add chicken breasts, lean red meats, eggs, fish. Carbohydrate wise fruits, vegetables, oatmeal, rice, and certain breads and pastas (These are worthwhile carbs).

Increasing calories should be easy simply for the fact that you are really only eating one thing at each meal. If you eat two cans of tuna stick a couple pieces of bread with it. If you eat shrimp, make sure you are eating rice with it. At the Italian buffet find some meat.

MRP's arent really an option for me. Cant digest them. There is a weight gainer I was able to take, maybe Ill pick up some of that again. If I can afford it. Was going through 4 jugs a month at one time. Ill try to add some carbs to my meals. ThanX brother!!

3-20-04 Saturday (220 grams of protein)

Off day. I ate: Buffalo chicken strips,fries and corn for my first meal, (Hungry Man TV dinner)(64 oz chocolate milk total) (bowl of ice cream) (potato chips) (row of crackers) Two cans of tuna with mayonaise and celery for my second meal (spread over some hours)(2 pancakes with syrup)

Met the minimum requirement Ive set for myself in protein. So, decent eating day. Still looking for more ways to add extra calories, but atleast the protein is decent. Also, I dont consider anything with less the 30 grams of protein a meal, anything less is a snack.

Last edited:
WalkingBeast said:
3-20-04 Saturday (220 grams of protein)

Off day. I ate: Buffalo chicken strips,fries and corn for my first meal, (Hungry Man TV dinner)(64 oz chocolate milk total) (bowl of ice cream) (potato chips) (row of crackers) Two cans of tuna with mayonaise and celery for my second meal (spread over some hours)(2 pancakes with syrup)

Met the minimum requirement Ive set for myself in protein. So, decent eating day. Still looking for more ways to add extra calories, but atleast the protein is decent. Also, I dont consider anything with less the 30 grams of protein a meal, anything less is a snack.

sorry bro....no way thats 220g of protein.............cmon.just grab yourself a jar of peanut butter or peanuts........lets rolllllllllllll

WB-

I like the fact that you are honest - and to be honest when I carb up (on a CKD-type diet) I eat Krispie Kreme (by the box) and every little bad thing you can think of- carb related of course (my mentality take 2 and 1/2 steps forward during the week and on the weekend taking 1 1/2 steps net gain though is 1 step thats why I like the CKDs formality).

Anyways, there was a period of time when i was eating priamrily like you - except more Mccy-Ds (many big-macs I care not to count) along w/ a dextrose/creatine supp I saw myself go through a ridiculous strength curve - over eating for calorie strength is the way to go since you are are looking for brute strength and mass - so I applaud your efforts - and like I said it nice to see somone w/ good intentions of knowing what you want and tellin others - cheers...

JKurz1 said:
sorry bro....no way thats 220g of protein.............cmon.just grab yourself a jar of peanut butter or peanuts........lets rolllllllllllll

According to the labels its 220 exactly brother. Thats all I can go by.

TV dinner- 50 grams

1/2 gallon milk- 64 grams

Cup 1/2 Ice cream- 10 grams

Chips- Estimating 3 grams

Crackers- Estimating 5 grams for the row

2 cans of tuna- 80 grams

2 pancakes- 8 grams

Total 220

CKDisforme said:
WB-

I like the fact that you are honest - and to be honest when I carb up (on a CKD-type diet) I eat Krispie Kreme (by the box) and every little bad thing you can think of- carb related of course (my mentality take 2 and 1/2 steps forward during the week and on the weekend taking 1 1/2 steps net gain though is 1 step thats why I like the CKDs formality).

Anyways, there was a period of time when i was eating priamrily like you - except more Mccy-Ds (many big-macs I care not to count) along w/ a dextrose/creatine supp I saw myself go through a ridiculous strength curve - over eating for calorie strength is the way to go since you are are looking for brute strength and mass - so I applaud your efforts - and like I said it nice to see somone w/ good intentions of knowing what you want and tellin others - cheers...

ThanX brother!! I havent logged any real binges yet. Alot of that has to do with budget right now. So Im trying to eat most of my food at home, cheaper that way. Also ends up alot cleaner. But I have some nice binges logged in my written journal from a few years ago. I was down to 151lbs at one point from 185 and I ate a shitload to gain it back. Breaking 6000 calories on some days. Mostly solid food too, since I didnt drink any type of milk back then. Some weight gainer though. This diet has always worked real well for me, but the thing is, I need to start adding in more calories again. The protein alone wont do much for me. There was a time I was maintaining close to 300 grams of protein and actually lost muscle. Not enough calories. Clean eating just doesnt do it for me. ThanX for the response!

I gotcha bro......it's cool...only difference is I dont count incomplete sources in my total (i.e., crackers, pancakes (unless they are protein pancakes) chips, etc...)

VERY EASY to up your cals big man, BUY A JAR OF PEANUT BUTTER TODAY! think about it, two spoonfulls and you got yourself 200 calories, some good fats and some good protein.............or what about some oils?? Flax or olive (cheap!)....down a few spoon fulls and you are money............

As much as your diet looks like shit, it's abviously worked well for you, but just imagine how "beastier" you'd be with a good diet. Damn, I'm getting scared just thinking about it.

Top Bottom