Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

JKurz1 said:
much better bro, but why only 3 meals????????

ThanX brother!! The milk is like two meals if you think about it. I drink it over the course of a few hours. So its like 5 in a way. If protein shakes count as meals, milk should too right?

I'll bet if you reduce or eliminate the milk, you stomach problems will be eliminated too.......try it........

JKurz1 said:
I'll bet if you reduce or eliminate the milk, you stomach problems will be eliminated too.......try it........

The lactaid milk doesnt give me any problems. Its the regular milk, which I never drink. Cant digest that

3-18-04 Thursday (Estimated 180 grams of protein)

I ate: Two cans of tuna with mayonaise and celery for my first meal, "Extreme RTD" protein shake for my second meal, Italian buffet until full for my third meal (Over three plates of pizza, garlic/cheese rolls, and pasta)

I end up falling asleep before finishing the rest of my meals. So not a good day. I just estimated the buffet at 50 grams but its probabally alot more. No way for me to count it though.

3-19-04 Friday (8 caps "NP2") (1 "Speed Stack") (256 grams of protein total)

I ate: Six ounces of shrimp for my first meal, (64oz chocolate milk total) "Extreme RTD" protein shake for my second meal, (granola bar) Two cans of tuna fish with mayonaise and celery for my third meal, (6 amino acid tablets)

Ill edit this if I end up eating more. A good eating day so far.

Last edited:
WalkingBeast said:
3-19-04 Friday (8 caps "NP2") (1 "Speed Stack") (256 grams of protein total)

I ate: Six ounces of shrimp for my first meal, (64oz chocolate milk total) "Extreme RTD" protein shake for my second meal, (granola bar) Two cans of tuna fish with mayonaise and celery for my third meal, (6 amino acid tablets)

Ill edit this if I end up eating more. A good eating day so far.

yep, this is your cleanest day, by far

but if your nerves are fucked up, whats up with the speed stack?

cleanest? Yes....but calories bro.........3 meals a day needs to be revamped....what if we switch the 64 oz of milk for 64 oz of a solid protein drink (either an MRP or casein/egg mix)??? You trying to lose weight?

SoreArms said:
yep, this is your cleanest day, by far

but if your nerves are fucked up, whats up with the speed stack?

Thats mainly due to my budget right now. Speed Stack actually seems to give me a euphoric feeling.

JKurz1 said:
cleanest? Yes....but calories bro.........3 meals a day needs to be revamped....what if we switch the 64 oz of milk for 64 oz of a solid protein drink (either an MRP or casein/egg mix)??? You trying to lose weight?

Doesnt milk have more calories then most protein drinks? Also like I said, the milk is like 2 meals when you think about it. Its divided over a few hours time.

Top Bottom