Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

Specialbear said:
How hard is it to get to 200??

Have 2 scoops protein when u wake (50) and 2 before bed (50). Thats half of it right there!

Tie some knots in your intestines and then try it! haha Thats about what its like for me.

Specialbear said:
u mean u dont digest powders well?

Basically I dont digest anything well. I have IBS, a digestive condition and fucked up nerves to go with it. Often times when I get full, I have wicked panic attacks and can end up vomitting. Mainly the reason eating is not the fun part for me at all. I love to train though. 200 can sometimes even be a struggle.

my bad man, u have it pretty bad then. But then i agree u should eat clean meats. Also, whats with choclate milke, why not regular? Much cleaner cals and less sugar

Specialbear said:
my bad man, u have it pretty bad then. But then i agree u should eat clean meats. Also, whats with choclate milke, why not regular? Much cleaner cals and less sugar

Im alot more used to it now, then I was before. Ill always have to deal with it though. Ive been in a bathroom for 10 hours straight feeling like I was going to die because of the condition. It can be real painful. This went on quite often for a good 2 years, now Ive learned to manage it better. Im eating a good amount of tuna each day now. I was drinking regular milk for a while, I just switched to chocolate to give myself some variety. haha Since Im not eating too clean anyway. And as I said earlier the cleaner I eat the smaller I seem to get. Not sure why exactly. Might have alot to do with my metabolism and other factors. I dont do any type of cardio, but it seems the way I lift combined with my metabolism burns a shitload of calories. Since I can miss a few meals one day and drop 5lbs. I was eating clean at one point and maintaining over 300 grams of protein on chicken breasts, baked potatoes and protein shakes. This is as clean as Ive ever eaten. I had lost 34lbs from doing graveyard security work and not eating. So I went on this diet and gained the weight back. I was down to 151 and got back up to 185. But then it just wasnt doing it anymore. I started losing weight on the diet. So I had to start adding alot of carbs, more then I could possible eat in baked potatoes and rice. So the diet became an "eat everything diet". haha But Im always open to experimenting and tweaking my diet. ThanX for the feedback!

Try those pills that were mentioned before. I'm not sure if they can handle the amount of milk you put down, but a friend of mine would take those before consuming milk and it helped him a lot. Worth a try at least!

Omegasox said:
Try those pills that were mentioned before. I'm not sure if they can handle the amount of milk you put down, but a friend of mine would take those before consuming milk and it helped him a lot. Worth a try at least!

ThanX brother!! Id probabally go thru a box just to digest a gallon of milk. Ill probabally just stick to the lactaid for now, no problems digesting that. Im sure the pills would get pricey as well to keep up with.

Aaaaaaah .... Someone else with IBS & Lactose Intolerance (why I commented on the lactase milk before). I understand the pain.
If you have IBS the amount of fat in your diet will also cause problems (although it does seem to be better than other things with me). I am not saying eat real clean, because for me at least a clean diet is too high in insoluble fiber.
What has worked for me recently (almost like a miracle, and I know about living in a bathroom) is the recommended soluble fiber :
5g of Metamucil and 5 g of Glutamine (for those who like call supplements names this is for gut repair not muscle growth) first thing in the morning and the same last thing at night.
Also since you are not too worried about leanness you should start off each meal with a white carb (bread, rice, potatoe, pretzels, etc) (don't bash this either) . Likewise, if you have IBS and not just lactose intolerance a lactase pill will help sometimes and sometimes they won't. Better to stay away from lactose. A solution to this is lactose free protein powders or Optimum Nutritions Whey now has about the same amount to Lactase in it as Lactaid milk.
And most important. Never ever take anything like a protein powder on an empty stomach. Ditto that for anything else you recognize as troublesome.
On portion size, eating more times a day will allow your body to digest. You get sick because your body, which already has trouble digesting, has more food than it could possibility digest at once. 6-8 meals minimum, 30-50 grams of protein per meal should be real easy.
Not trying to change you and make you eat clean, just differently.
Damn I killed your journal . Sorry. No more comments

lmc said:
Aaaaaaah .... Someone else with IBS & Lactose Intolerance (why I commented on the lactase milk before). I understand the pain.
If you have IBS the amount of fat in your diet will also cause problems (although it does seem to be better than other things with me). I am not saying eat real clean, because for me at least a clean diet is too high in insoluble fiber.
What has worked for me recently (almost like a miracle, and I know about living in a bathroom) is the recommended soluble fiber :
5g of Metamucil and 5 g of Glutamine (for those who like call supplements names this is for gut repair not muscle growth) first thing in the morning and the same last thing at night.
Also since you are not too worried about leanness you should start off each meal with a white carb (bread, rice, potatoe, pretzels, etc) (don't bash this either) . Likewise, if you have IBS and not just lactose intolerance a lactase pill will help sometimes and sometimes they won't. Better to stay away from lactose. A solution to this is lactose free protein powders or Optimum Nutritions Whey now has about the same amount to Lactase in it as Lactaid milk.
And most important. Never ever take anything like a protein powder on an empty stomach. Ditto that for anything else you recognize as troublesome.
On portion size, eating more times a day will allow your body to digest. You get sick because your body, which already has trouble digesting, has more food than it could possibility digest at once. 6-8 meals minimum, 30-50 grams of protein per meal should be real easy.
Not trying to change you and make you eat clean, just differently.
Damn I killed your journal . Sorry. No more comments

ThanX brother!! Thats one thing Ive never really done. The metamucil. Would probabally make a big difference though, I dont think I get much fiber. 6-8 meals would be tough, there was a time when Id hit 6-7, but my nerves are so bad lately, sitting down to eat that much becomes torturous, I prefer to eat alot spread over several sittings along with half a gallon of milk spread throughout the night. Yes, Ive learned tricks to avoid problems. I dont eat any "hot" spicy foods and cant drink some protein shakes at all, and if I do its better if theres some food in my stomache.My journals always get alot of feedback, but thats good, cuz when it stops I may also stop logging my diet on here. haha I already keep my own records. ThanX for the suggestions!!

3-17-04 Wednesday (8 caps "NP2", take 4 twice a day) (269 grams of protein)

One of my better eating days in a long time, protein wise. I ate: Two cans of tuna with mayonaise and celery for my first meal, "Extreme RTD" Protein shake for my second meal, (slice of cake) (64oz of regular milk) Six ounces of shrimp for my third meal. (2 slices of cheese) (1 cup raw oats)

Had some shrimp in the freezer for a while so I finished that off.The store was out of chocolate milk so I got regular milk (lactaid). Had the tuna before lifting and the shake post workout. One of my better days. The reason my diet is so clean lately, is because of budget. But also Ive been trying to eat at home for the most part and make all my own food, like I used too. Its cheaper and you get more food in. I can always add in bread products and other fattening or quality carbs if Im not gaining. Rather then double whoppers with fries on a daily basis. Doubt its too healthy either, but I have made gains on that stuff.Medium pan pizzas on monday and tuesday was routine for me for a while as breakfast. haha Youll notice my diet will shift though. It can be clean one day and sloppy the next.

Last edited:
Top Bottom