Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

Bro - you always rant about how hardcore you are,etc.......You could be 10x more hardocre if you added some decent fuel for those 3 hour sessions..........don't think of lean meats, oats, yams, milk, veggies, eggs as "clean" foods, think of them as fuel for the fire.........your body will thank you. That 1/2lb hot dog is still sitting in your stomach from yesterday...it's done ZERO to help your progress in the gym.....complete garbage.........just no need for it.....

callthedoctor said:
HOT DOGS ! ! ! ? ? ? Dude....I can't even reply to that one..... :)

Seriously...if your ever in Az. lets hook up form some all-you-eat buffet....I'll Buy.

Consider it both a challenge and a threat !

(HOT DOGS ! ! ! ? ? ?)

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: Considering the way I eat, I think Im pretty lean. Healthy is a whole other issue! ThanX for the invite brother!! Ill be logging some buffets into the journal as well. I go to an italian buffet pretty often and down about 4-5 plates of food in a few hours time. Also, Im looking to gain weight and Ive been at a plateau for a few years, size wise. Gains have been slower then ever. Strength has done well, but Im looking for alot more size. I beleive my diet is the reason Ive been stalling. Not eating enough and being consistent enough. I really dread this part. haha Often feeling sick from force feeding, and its not even as much food as some are eating. I may need to take in more calories. Or maybe even more protein. Suggestions are welcome. ThanX again!!

JKurz1 said:
Bro - you always rant about how hardcore you are,etc.......You could be 10x more hardocre if you added some decent fuel for those 3 hour sessions..........don't think of lean meats, oats, yams, milk, veggies, eggs as "clean" foods, think of them as fuel for the fire.........your body will thank you. That 1/2lb hot dog is still sitting in your stomach from yesterday...it's done ZERO to help your progress in the gym.....complete garbage.........just no need for it.....

Itll definately take some work to clean up my diet. I will be eating alot of tuna fish, since I just picked up another 16 cans. I usually drink 64oz chocolate milk per day. I will be adding 2 cans of tuna ontop of that and whatever else I can get in to meet those protein requirements. 220 is going to be tough, but Im working on getting into the habit again. Veggies is one thing I almost never get, and I know thats not healthy. Bad for digestion also. I dont eat hot dogs too often, but have never avoided them either on occasion. haha I hated eating so much, I just got into the habit of forcing everything down to get it out of the way. I get so fucking anxious when I sit down to eat, restless. Got to really force it. Before I started lifting Id sometimes go days without eating. Still trying to better my diet. ThanX brother!

3-16-04 Tuesday (4 caps "NP2") (191 grams protein total)

Off day. I ate: 8 fried chicken legs, 7 corn fritters for my first meal, Hamburger with some chips and 18 ounces chocolate milk for my second meal, (3 corn fritters) (4 slices of cheese)

Ran out of milk, otherwise I wouldve drank 1/2 gallon as usual. Slightly better day then yesterday protein wise. haha Will be picking up a few gallons of chocolate milk to store in the fridge today. I would maintain a gallon of chocolate milk, but its too expensive on my budget since I have to buy the Lactaid brand. Cant digest regular milk. So its 3$ for half a gallon. I try to budget myself on 10$ a day in food expenses, but today I spent 12$ just on breakfast! haha Occasionally its ok, but cant afford to do it very often.

Still missed the fuckin mark!!! Hopefully Ill hit 220 today!! Atleast you guys can see how I eat day in and day out and get an idea of how consistent or inconsistent Ive been lately! Ill keep posting my diet aslong as it gets some response. Part of the reason I fucked it up was due to having some back pain and taking a nap. That nap lasted 8 hours, so by this time its in the next day's diet. Also not having the milk didnt help. Couldve eaten 2 cans of tuna I already had premixed but got lazy. Hope to make up for it today!

WalkingBeast said:
but its too expensive on my budget since I have to buy the Lactaid brand. Cant digest regular milk
I think it is Land O' Lakes (?) that now makes milk with the lactase enzyme....and it is cheaper than Lactaid. Have you tried the pills? Although they are hard to find have you tried the liquid drops that you place in regular milk and it digests the lactose? Just some suggestions.

PLUS, you are eating like 2-3 times a day....no offense bro, you need a complete diet overhaul.......THEN and only then will you be on your way to monster status.......

lmc said:
I think it is Land O' Lakes (?) that now makes milk with the lactase enzyme....and it is cheaper than Lactaid. Have you tried the pills? Although they are hard to find have you tried the liquid drops that you place in regular milk and it digests the lactose? Just some suggestions.

Yes,I get the land o lakes version also, and its around the same 3$ price tag, atleast in all the stores Ive been too. It would be much cheaper to pick up a gallon of chocolate milk for the day, but theres no way I could digest it. Ive never tried the pills. I heard they work well though. I wonder if Id be able to digest an entire gallon of milk with them? Im a little skeptical. Maybe If I ate all the pills in the box. haha Then that gets even more expensive. ThanX brother!

JKurz1 said:
PLUS, you are eating like 2-3 times a day....no offense bro, you need a complete diet overhaul.......THEN and only then will you be on your way to monster status.......

Yea I dont usually eat too many actual sit down meals. But I do drink half a gallon of milk throughout the night which is two meals worth of protein and calories. More then anything Im looking to increase the amount I consume each day. Maintaining 300 would be nice one day. Ill hit it occasionally. 220 is probabally enough for me to start making some gains again. Only if its consistent though, so I have to work my way up and just do that shit. ThanX brother!

Top Bottom