Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

Thursday 3-25-04 (141 grams of protein)

Took off. I ate: Italian buffet until full for my first meal, (64 oz milk total) (cup of yogurt)

Heres an example of an inconsistant day. Ive often had weeks straight of them. Body weight is still good and arms are measuring in at 17 7/8. Still I need to eat more to break thru the plateaus.Hopefully the rest of the week will be better. Sunday probabally wont be the best eating day either, and money is low for food at the moment. Itll recharge soon enough however. Woke up around 6pm and am going to sleep around 7am. The buffet was atleast 70 grams of protein, so that was my estimate since I cant count it accurately.

it is actually is all diet related because mo' money = mo' food = mo growth...but, I got you point......good job thus far on keep this journal.....I think it's helping you to see what you you need to do........stay strong bro.........

JKurz1 said:
it is actually is all diet related because mo' money = mo' food = mo growth...but, I got you point......good job thus far on keep this journal.....I think it's helping you to see what you you need to do........stay strong bro.........

ThanX brother!! I agree, but also am not willing to make the change now. Im used to bulking with this type of budget anyway, just want to add some extra calories mainly. ThanX again brother!!

Friday 3-26-04 (6 caps "NP2") (245 grams of protein)

Trained legs. I ate: (64oz chocolate milk total) Six White Castle cheeseburgers for my first meal,( 9 cookies) Two cans of tuna mixed w/ mayonaise for my second and third meals, "Extreme RTD" protein shake for my fourth meal.

For those of you into the whole "eat 6-8 seperate meals a day" theory the milk can be considered two meals since I dont drink the whole 64oz at once. I ate most of the tuna in one sitting, then finished the rest an hour or so later, so it could be considered 2 meals in a way. haha That makes 6 meals total. As for the actual meals that I eat , and not drink, I like to consume as much as possible in each sitting. Im not real big on many seperate feedings. I believe the body uses it all anyway. My main concern is to increase my calories, protein is decent and I can always increase that later if it doesnt work out, but I think the calories are whats always holding me back. Even if you calculate the calories of this day, Im sure they are pretty low. Need to work on that!

Last edited:
ChewYxRage said:
lmao

6 white castle burgers!?!?

hahha man I think you are ruining everyone's will power......J/K....

for real though...you bastard...........lmao

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :cold: :cold: :cold: This must be a disgrace, a blasphemy to all the clean eaters. But a beast gotta do what he gotta do mang. You cant stop the forces of nature :goatslaye

3-27-04 Saturday (86 grams of protein total)

Trained chest. I ate: 4 1/2 egg rolls w/ meat, some pot stickers with meat inside,veggies and noodles for my first meal (23 oz of chocolate milk total)

Worst eating day since the journal. The end of the month can get a little sloppy though. Just take what food I can get. Also didnt have much time in the day since I had to get up early and already woke up late. The first meal's protein is just an estimate, coudve easily been more.

3-28-04 Sunday (3 caps "NP2") (144 grams of protein total)

Took off. I ate: Rack of ribs w/ fries for my first meal, (Ice cream w/ cone) (79 oz chocolate milk)

Another bad day. I should be back to normal soon. I estimated the protein in the ribs and fries to 60 for the meal. Could be more.

Last edited:
3-29-04 Monday (3 caps "NP2") (209 grams protein)

Took off. I ate: Five tablespoons of peanut butter and 26 ounces of chocolate milk for my first meal, Can of tuna with mayonaise for my second and third meals, (6 cookies)
Some cheese, 2 and a half tablespoons of peanut butter, a cup of yogurt and two hot dog buns for my fourth meal, "Extreme RTD" protein shake for my fifth meal.

Ill edit in any extras later.

WalkingBeast said:
Some cheese, 2 and a half tablespoons of peanut butter, a cup of yogurt and two hot dog buns for my fourth meal,

What is really amazing is not how bad you eat, but your combination of foods. In the long run it is probably cheaper and easier to eat real meals with meat that can be rationed out. But interesting for now, to say the least.

Top Bottom