Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beans and rice

keyon07

I have Central American Heritage and my grandma used to always cook us beans and rice meals. It was really good and wholesome and I felt great afterwards. As I've gotten older I've gone away from eating that type of food and sticking to more of a traditional bodybuilder food. However do any of you mess around with this type of dish and do you have any suggestions how I can make this myself

Beans and rice is a whole protein so if you combine them you can get a full protein amino acid chain, I eat beans and rice with steak all the time

I have Central American Heritage and my grandma used to always cook us beans and rice meals. It was really good and wholesome and I felt great afterwards. As I've gotten older I've gone away from eating that type of food and sticking to more of a traditional bodybuilder food. However do any of you mess around with this type of dish and do you have any suggestions how I can make this myself

Ask your parents.

Top Bottom