Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beans make it fart more than any other legumes

astonlove

so my girlfriend is a vegetarian and wants to put me on a high intake legume diet to gain weight , but I couldn't tell her they make me fart all day long and it is so disgusting I can't even handle my own gases. This is a new girl and she is very hot and honestly I just couldn't be sincere with her, I was wondering why beans make me gas way more than any other legume like peas ,lentils and chickpeas is there something I can get at the pharmacy for this issue?

Legumes like peas, lentils, chickpeas etc are extremely high in fibre. It's their high fibre content that makes them healthy, but also makes you fart.

There isn't much you can really do about it. Try supplementing with digestive enzymes. That is the only thing that might help.

I find that if I eat the beans in a broth (something like lentil soup), I get a lot less gassy then if I eat them by themselves

Enzymes. Muskate said it right.

Just get the digestive enzymes as they help a lot with digestion and especially gas. Its an often overlooked supplement.

However, I would just be honest with your girl and not follow a diet which doesnt fit you.

Top Bottom