x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Bean burgers

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Bean burgers within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: Hey lads, I've just been on lunch from work. I had 2 massive chicken breasts with me so i just needed something for carbs/fats. Usually i would opt for a jacket potato or something, but this time i felt like "cheating" since my diet and training has been so good as of late. So i went into Burger King and decided to get a Veggie Bean Burger....i still used a wholemeal roll that i bought instead of the white bread they use (sad i know LOL). As i was about to order....it dawned upon

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Bean burgers

Bean burgers

Hey lads,

I've just been on lunch from work. I had 2 massive chicken breasts with me so i just needed something for carbs/fats. Usually i would opt for a jacket potato or something, but this time i felt like "cheating" since my diet and training has been so good as of late.

So i went into Burger King and decided to get a Veggie Bean Burger....i still used a wholemeal roll that i bought instead of the white bread they use (sad i know LOL). As i was about to order....it dawned upon me....i was ordering vegetarian! When the guy asked for my order i leant right over the counter and almost whispered "Bean burger please" in his ear LOL.

The burger was nice, but i missed biting into flesh.

Wierd or what LOL

Re: Bean burgers

I enjoy a veggie burger every now and again, but I'm not comparing it to or substituting it for meat.