Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BCAA Powder -- HELP!

musclemom

I Told You So ...
EF VIP
I just got some BCAA powder ... HOLY SHIT this stuff is NASTY (bitter, OMG).

I've always used BCAA capsules before ... is it supposed to be BITTER? :worried:

BCAA's are notoriously very bitter in taste. Try adding them to some sugar free cranberry juice or cyrstal light. You could also just throw 3 or 4 packets of splenda to the powder and water mixture and drink it down fast.

alex2678 said:
BCAA's are notoriously very bitter in taste. Try adding them to some sugar free cranberry juice or cyrstal light. You could also just throw 3 or 4 packets of splenda to the powder and water mixture and drink it down fast.
Thanks honey ... I was worried they were spoiled since I hadn't had the powder form before and I got them delivered during a pretty hot week.

I use them PWO so I can play around with some things.

alex2678 said:
Alex!! Sup bro! Seems like haven't seen ya posting in a while... good to see ya!

Great ideas :)

I've tried powered BCAA's Once but they were pre-flavored... a'la Animal stuff from universal Nutrition... grape, very tasty and tart... makes ya pucker a lil' bit.

What's goin on Sarge.

Been busy with the work schedule. Haven't had time to post much.

That sugar free cranberry juice is amazing. I've been going through bottles of that stuff every week. :p Tastes just like the regular.

Top Bottom