Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bbuilding contest... fitness contest???

uwanafight2

hey

are there any competitions for people who have great bodies but dont do 2+g's of test ew?? like who are in great shape and do small amounts of gear?

would love to in the future to compete but i have no intentions of become unheathy/freaky lookin... need info

cya
UWANAFIGHT2

Do a smaller contest. Win the Mr. Backyard contest. Those guys aren't freaky or doing massive amounts. It's when you get to the state level/National level when the gear amounts start getting crazy.

Look around bro. there are plenty of bodybuilding contests around but please don't enter a natural show if you juice.:(

And don't get me started on this. All I can say is some of us bro's that were all natural had to compete against NPC competitors that were suspect. The same goes for natural powerlifting contests I entered. I say people who use should have the morals and character not to enter natural shows.

Now of course I will enter nontested contests because my status has changed very very recently.

Non-tested bodybuilding organizations

http://www.nabba.com/

http://www.npcnewsonline.com/new/

i was looking at both sites... very interesting.. i guess ill have to go to a show to see what its all about...

on the nabba website.. there were shows with natural in the title .. im guess that means tested right??

i guess ill have to do a bit of research bc the websites dont offer much help...

definitely wanna do it before im 21.. currently 19..

any more info would be great
cya
UWANAFIGHT2

uwanafight2 said:
i was looking at both sites... very interesting.. i guess ill have to go to a show to see what its all about...

on the nabba website.. there were shows with natural in the title .. im guess that means tested right??

i guess ill have to do a bit of research bc the websites dont offer much help...

definitely wanna do it before im 21.. currently 19..

any more info would be great
cya
UWANAFIGHT2

Yes, nabba and npc offer some natural shows. Although, nabba did not offer any last year.

I say people who use should have the morals and character not to enter natural shows.

i agree 100% i am not natural, and will not enter a natural show! but there are some people, even on here that will.

i like 6'2 so i guess being in the same weight class withsome whos 5'8, puts me at a dissadvantage.. huh?? i would havta be up at the heaviest classes to do well since im tall right??

i hope that doesnt sound stupid but i really dont know the first thing about comp. but thats simply logical.

cya
UWANAFIGHT...

I saw something like a Men's Fitness competition where they just judge on symetrical, in shape bodies. Just like the Women's Fitness competition. I think I saw it in a magazine. If I find it, I'll post it up here.

Top Bottom