Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

basmati rice vs brown while bulking

edgarviral

Which one would be the best while bulking and lifting heavy? In every aspect..nutritional value...less calories etc..

Have you looked? Don't come on a forum and ask when I know you could have looked either online or by picking up some in the supermarket and reading the info on the packs.

It's kinda stupid to ask anyway. If one, by some miracle, is a little lower in carbs, eat more. Heck if you EAT MORE of even the cleanest foods you'll 'bulk'. That's obvious. And whatever, if any, difference there MIGHT BE between the two it'll be small. Like an extra spoonful difference between the two. So go eat an extra spoonful

Brown rice is slightly superior as it has a little bit more fibre but the different between the two is negligible. Brown rice still has the brown intact where as white rice (basmati rice is a form of white rice) has the bran removed so it has slightly less fibre.

If you like basmati rice, you can actually buy brown basmati rice. Give that a try.

Whichever is easier for you to eat or digest.

I always switch up the rice I eat from brown to jasmine to basmati.

Honestly it makes no difference. They are so close in those aspects that I would just choose what you like better. It is more about the entirety of the diet and not a small difference like this one.

Top Bottom