Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bars, bars, Bars

JKurz1

Banned
After all this time of me raving about how much junk I think they put in prtein bars, my buddy just gave me 4 cases of nitrotech and eas carb sense bars (he won) and GNC won't take them from me..................suck it up and eat them, or sell them on EBAY?

little rough to digest PW..............maybe as my second meal with some R-ala? Thinking about just tossing them in with my 2nd meal of the day....A MRP and a bar.....with some r-ala and flax..........????????

JKurz1 said:
little rough to digest PW..............maybe as my second meal with some R-ala? Thinking about just tossing them in with my 2nd meal of the day....A MRP and a bar.....with some r-ala and flax..........????????

little bars aren't going to get you to 5,000 cals/day bor

lol j/k

I wouldn't eat them right after workout, I like your 2nd meal idea.

you them instead of chalk - I remember a Met-Rx bar was an excellent substitution to brown chalk when used ona smooth wall. How are Nitrotech bars? Never had one before, but Carb-[Non]Sense bars were tolerable, except lemon flavor ones :eek:

Keep them for the next electricity blackout :)

Honestly, I hate the thought of giving away protein and even greater, tossing them out.........so, taken with Rala as my mid-am snack with my Myoplex a decent idea? I mean, they are protein, right? LOL

JKurz1 said:
preworkout?

if it has some carbs in it.

my other thought is, I wouldn't eat it preworkout unless it tastes good and/or settles in your stomach easily

some bars are gross, and have to choke them down. if it is that situation it could make you sick during your workout when you start burping it up

Top Bottom