Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bananas

BatZgirl

Hey guys

Just wondering how good/bananas are for cutting. I usually add one small banana to my kellogs special k or all bran flakes for breakfast?

Much Appreciated
BATZ

you can lose weight, and even fat while eating bananas.....I know, I use to eat them all the time.

But once you start getting lower in body fat, its a different story. I have cut out fruit completely, except a piece here and there. Bananas are so high in sugar, if you want to eat fruit, eat oranges, or kiwis.

Just make sure you eat it as your post workout meal, best if its early in the day as well.

Fruit is not BAD at all, In fact, alot of people miss out from the health benefits fruit provides. But this is a bodybuilding board, and not a health board. Most BB's cut fruit out while cutting.

a trainer told me i should eat a bananna 1 hour prior to training...
i havent because im cutting and understand about the whole fuctose vs gluclose intake, but what are you opions on this comment?

rez said:
a trainer told me i should eat a bananna 1 hour prior to training...
i havent because im cutting and understand about the whole fuctose vs gluclose intake, but what are you opions on this comment?
the trainer is a moron

try having the fruit on your carbload days,get all the nutrition benefits from it on that particular day? instead of having a cheat day just have good carbs and fruits and u be glad ,and your energy level will also be super in da gym :)

Fibrous vegetables are better because they are lower in calories per serving. I still eat banana's, but I try to limit my intake to eating no more than 3 per week.

When cutting if you want to eat fruit you 'd better choose one with fewer carbs (strawberries, melon, blueberries,....)

Top Bottom