Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Banana or Apple

Apple or Banana

• Apple

Votes: 55 37.4%
  • Banana

Votes: 92 62.6%

• Total voters
JKurz1 said:

Still doesn't really answer the question if fruit is "bad" in a BB'ers diet or not. Just lots of arguing. But on that note; I just know whether it is or not I can get away with eating the amount I do and stay lean. I can also take solace in knowing I'm getting some real, natural nutritional value as opposed to pills or powders. But hell man, that's a lot of reading to just answer if you eat bananas or not lol - still was sucked in till the end.

I vote for apple....not just the lower GI, but it packs a good deal of soluble fiber. Which will bind with fatty acids as well as "keep you moving".

They both taste GREAT and I would think you'd only need to worry about eating fruit if your getting ready to show/BB compete. (although I have zero exp. here :)

JMHO

JKurz1 said:
2 bananas post-training, 1 on the way home, one in my MRP......only other time would be hr or so after cardio for the potas....as for apples, I have on pre-training for the last 3 days and am finding I have 10x more energy than a 16oz americano.
this is what i do...except i have 1 banana post workout, and one apple preworkout

I don't know about the sugar level etc...
But i do know that Bananas are the best form of energy, slow burning instant energy...
With this knowledge i choose to have Bananas with my shakes because it adds to taste without any real threat to my consumption.

Top Bottom