Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Balancing blood sugar

maximomax

How do you check your blood sugar that it is balanced during the day. Would not getting enough sugar cause me to get tired and fatigued during and after a workout on certain days of the week. I'm not talking about I'm just feeling run down after work out but I'm talking about passing out and getting headaches

You dont need to check blood sugar if you're not eating sugar all the time, low carb it and you wont have the issue
you dont need sugar for energy thats just a myth

everything you eat turns into fuel in the body. also if you don't eat your body then goes after fat cells for energy.

no human being ever needs sugar for energy. that is bullshit. refined sugar is not anything that ever should go into your body

How do you check your blood sugar that it is balanced during the day. Would not getting enough sugar cause me to get tired and fatigued during and after a workout on certain days of the week. I'm not talking about I'm just feeling run down after work out but I'm talking about passing out and getting headaches

bro guy i work with has machine to test blood sugar

you are likely prediabetic already. time to fix that

Make sure your diet is clean without carbs, only meats, good fat, veggies and drink enough water during training

That's a very confused way to think about nutrition.

Blood sugar isn't sugar.

And energy comes from carbs, fat and then protein (on that order). Sugar, for energy, is actually the worst thing you can do

sugar not needed for energy ... low calorie foods can prevent extreme weight gain. .. pack each meal with protein

Eating in a 4-5 hour window for me has been the best thing for leveling out blood sugar. I don't see a need to check it though.

Top Bottom