Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bagels in a weight loss diet

mathews b.g.

Hi guys, I'm from new york and I love bagels, I can't have break fast without them, the problem is that my doc demanded me to lose weight so I would like to know if bagels are as bad as white bread or which bagel is the healthiest to have , thank you bros.

Bagels are just the same bread - just different in shape, but that makes no difference to your body. Therefore, you need to stop eating them. However, I got good news for you - you can follow the carb cycling diet, and it will allow you to eat them once in a while. I really like this diet because it is not restrictive, so overall you get to eat all kinds of food, and it is very easy to follow. Add to that the fact that it is effective, and you get a hella good diet that can easily be your lifestyle. Take a look at it here - https://www.evolutionary.org/cycling-carbohydrates

Bagels are just the same bread - just different in shape, but that makes no difference to your body. Therefore, you need to stop eating them. However, I got good news for you - you can follow the carb cycling diet, and it will allow you to eat them once in a while. I really like this diet because it is not restrictive, so overall you get to eat all kinds of food, and it is very easy to follow. Add to that the fact that it is effective, and you get a hella good diet that can easily be your lifestyle. Take a look at it here - https://www.evolutionary.org/cycling-carbohydrates

I agree but... he just wants an excuse to carry on as is. One breakfast bagel a week tops.

I work for a bread company and all the bagels we make other than 100% whole wheat are all "white bread" based. You want to stay far far away from bagels if you are trying to lose fat. Not only are they empty calories but they are high in total calories.

My second proper job was in a meat plant. The supermarket sausages we made were produced to a price. With bagels the filling can be healthier than the bread. What we're seeing here is, of course, more of an excuse to stay with bad habits. As an occasional treat it'd be ok but I'd prefer to see good habits from day one.

Bagels are VERY calorie dense. There are 360 calories in 1 large bagel.

Thats just the bagel itself. No one eats just a bagel. Add in cream cheese, butter, jam etc. and you are adding on another 200-300 calories.

If you really love bagels, have them once per week as your cheat meal but they are not something you should regularly include in a fat loss diet.

Top Bottom