Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85's EliteFitness Contest 12wk log sponsored by NTBM/MrSupps

Workout 2/15/11
Weight 236.5

So I get to the gym and it was packed.. and it made me want to rip someone's head off.. not only was it packed, but FILLED with douchebags that were hogging the racks, not unloading their weights or wiping their shit off... so yeah my workout was half what I had planned, and felt like I did it half-assed.. anyway.
Bro I dont do the public gym thing, but this is what I have to say about this for what its worth...
Time to put your hood up on your hoodie and be BroBadAss!
Do Not Let anybody or anything come between your and your workout (as much as you can).
Go over to that rack or bench or whatever and make it known that you are waiting for them to get done with their bullshit and your not a patient person. Plain out ask them how much longer they gonna be shittin around on here cuz you got work to do.
FYI I did do public gyms at one time....before I got old and crabby LOL...:evil:
Dont let the douchbags determing the quality of your workout ever:evil:.

WU 10 min stepper, HR 140 good bro.

10 chinups, 10 pullups, x 4 (40 total, feeling good, but still can't do it fully extended)
20 dips, 3 breaks. Excellent on both of these man. You are improving quickly here.:evil:

Bent over rows: palms alternating out/in/out 135 x 10, 135 x 10, 135 x 8 (few more half-reps)
Go to your 10 x 3 and add weight (150 maybe 185). You will get much more benefit this way bro.

Pull over DBs: 40 x 12, 50 x 10, 50 x 10 (much higher weights and will keep adding on, this keeps getting easier quickly)

BB Curls: 60 x 10, 60 x 6 (3 more focus on negative)
Go to your 10 x 3 here also and add your might be able to do 80!:evil:

18 mins elliptcal HIIT, 12 mins low intensity 140 HR
Add time to this bro. HR is good:).

Doing pretty dam good bro. Keep your chin up, you will get there bro!

Workout 2/16/11
Weight 237

WU 10 min stepper HR 140

30 Dips, 3 x 10! Almost to parallel. Felt fantastic.

Military Press DB seated: 27.5 x 12, 32.5 x 10, 35 x10

Cable Lateral Raises: 17.5 x 10, 25 x 10, 27.5 x 10

Reverse DB Flies: 25 x 12, 35 x 10, 35 x 10

Tricep pushdown w/rope: 45 x 10, 45 x10, 45 x 8 (2 more neg resists)

Seated Tri Ext: 32.5 x 12, 42.5 x 10, 45 x 10 (lots of grunting and a little assist on last rep but felt awesome)

Laying Tri Ext: 60 x 5, 60 x 5, dead arms. done.

30 mins, recumbent bike, HR 145

Really felt like beating my arms up, and man it worked.

Workout 2/17/11
Weight 237.5 (feeling a little bloated)

WU 10 min free elliptical, HR 145

BB Deadlifts: 95 x 10, 185 x 5, 205 x 3 reps x 10 sets, 225 x 4 reps failure

BB Wide Grip Upright Rows: 80 x 10, 100 x 5 reps x 5 sets

Bent Over DB Shrugs: 40 x 10, 45 x 10, 45 x 10 (this kills my lower back after the other two exercises, sheesh)

30 mins elliptical, HR 150, great sweat.

Besides feeling a little bloated, felt good in the gym, had good intensity.

How are the deadlifts Zed? I'll start going with the 10 x 3 on most compounds or anything I find to be struggling on with higher numbers.

Does it work better to pace through more than hit failure? I guess most of it is that I'm not doing very good 3 x 10's to hit failure with high numbers....

Bader, it probably doesn't mean much but I'm proud of you. I want you to win this thing.

Rick,

It means a ton to me to hear this from you. I have a ton of respect for you and look up to your dedication to things. I appreciate the well-wishes, and I really am committed to transform myself, however it looks, it's still up to the judges to decide my fate. But I will give it my 100%, then give more. There is no better time in my life to do this.. things really did come together for me to be able to fully commit.

Not having a job has been stressful, and the misses just got out of hers (boss was going to fire her, so she quit so he couldn't use her, the douche). We are having to change the lifestyle drastically to maintain the necessities, and I could be pulling my hair out, but I choose to look at this as an opportunity for many new things to come.

To everyone else,

Thanks for the love and support, and for even viewing this thread... to most it probably doesn't seem like anything special, but all the comments really keep me motivated.

Thank you, and much love to everyone.

Workout 2/17/11
Weight 237.5 (feeling a little bloated) Watch your carbs brother. And maybe do a spot check with our "other" diet guy...

WU 10 min free elliptical, HR 145 good on HR.

BB Deadlifts: 95 x 10, 185 x 5, 205 x 3 reps x 10 sets, 225 x 4 reps failureAdd weight bro. Push on bro, push on.:evil:

BB Wide Grip Upright Rows: 80 x 10, 100 x 5 reps x 5 setsHow you likeing these man? You should be seeing some separation between your delts and traps by now.

Bent Over DB Shrugs: 40 x 10, 45 x 10, 45 x 10 (this kills my lower back after the other two exercises, sheesh)Do these like youre doing bent over BBL rows. Knee on bench and opp hand on bench for support. Alt 10 x 3 and 3 x 10. On your 10 x 3 days kill that shit with more weight man!:evil:

30 mins elliptical, HR 150, great sweat. Good job bro!

Besides feeling a little bloated, felt good in the gym, had good intensity. Yes you did my man!

How are the deadlifts Zed? I'll start going with the 10 x 3 on most compounds or anything I find to be struggling on with higher numbers. Dong good man. Always push that dead lift and your rack pulls. You wanna thing add add add add.
Your tude is OUTSTANDING with what youre going thru right now bro. Am very proud of you. Keep the grinde on brother.:):evil:

Does it work better to pace through more than hit failure? I guess most of it is that I'm not doing very good 3 x 10's to hit failure with high numbers....
The 3 x10 is kind of a funny animal bro. Would like for you to use 80-90% of your 10 rep max on these. Remember you only need to do the next 3 reps bro. Thats all you need to think about. You follow this and you gonna like a new and improved model pretty dam fast.
Best regards and good luck!:evil:

Rick,

It means a ton to me to hear this from you. I have a ton of respect for you and look up to your dedication to things. I appreciate the well-wishes, and I really am committed to transform myself, however it looks, it's still up to the judges to decide my fate. But I will give it my 100%, then give more. There is no better time in my life to do this.. things really did come together for me to be able to fully commit.

Not having a job has been stressful, and the misses just got out of hers (boss was going to fire her, so she quit so he couldn't use her, the douche). We are having to change the lifestyle drastically to maintain the necessities, and I could be pulling my hair out, but I choose to look at this as an opportunity for many new things to come.

To everyone else,

Thanks for the love and support, and for even viewing this thread... to most it probably doesn't seem like anything special, but all the comments really keep me motivated.

Thank you, and much love to everyone.

Shit my man am sooo sorry to hear that your wife also in unemployed. You both got your unemployment apps in? Its better then nothing bro....
Hoping and praying the very best for you man I truely am.
Best regards to you both.:evil:

Workout 2/18/11 (friday)
Weight 237.5

WU 10 min stepper HR 140

Incline Press: WU 20 w/bar, 95 x 10,
155 x 3 reps x 5 sets, 135 x 3 reps x 5 sets

Leg Press: WU 140 x 20, 230 x 5, 320 x 5,
Work: 390 x 3r x 7s. (8 plates + 30)
It's been a while since I've done leg presses, so took me a while to adjust to the weights. I miss 'em though. Felt great.

SLDL: WU 20 w/bar, 135 x 10
185 x 3r x 10s

30 mins treadmill 4 incline, 2.8 spd, 145 HR

Measurements as of 2/16/11:

Neck: 16"
Shoulders: 27" (another 1/2")
Chest: 44 1/4" (up almost 2 inches from last measurement, one inch from start)
Bicep: 14 7/8", 16" flexed (on the dot, booyah)
Waist: 37 1/2" (down another inch, two inches in a month)
Hip: 44" (up 1/8, possible glute growth)
Thigh: 28, 28 1/4 (no change)
Calf: 16 1/2, 16 5/8 (no change)

So like I said.. I felt a little bloated with pictures and measurements.. and if it's due to carbs, I've been at 100g a day, I use ketone sticks just to see where I'm at, and it's the second to third darkest color.

Notes on the chest. The muscle is way more solid, but I don't notice much size yet, there's still a bit of adipose tissue.. I think the size is mainly from the growth of my lats, which in the photos are much more noticeable.

Hopefully next set of pictures the water bloat will go down and some really impressive definition will show. I was really shocked at how the my back was looking, really popping out.

Really wanting to get more separation in the delts.. I've got a feeling my thighs will be the last place I'll lose the fat, everything else seems to be trimming up nicely.

Top Bottom