Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85's EliteFitness Contest 12wk log sponsored by NTBM/MrSupps

^^^ No need for forgiving bro^^^ Doing that is exactly what keeps a person fresh in the gym.
Youre find changing things around once in a while here and there. Just bacically stick to the program and you will be fine.
Youre looking good my man. Keep it up.
Not every day is gonna be sweet in the gym. Some days gonna be pure shit misery, but go thru it anyway and do some diff stuff just like you did. That will help snap you out of your funk and make life look better all the way around.
Keep up killin that shit bro, you doing good!

Workout 2/15/11
Weight 236.5

So I get to the gym and it was packed.. and it made me want to rip someone's head off.. not only was it packed, but FILLED with douchebags that were hogging the racks, not unloading their weights or wiping their shit off... so yeah my workout was half what I had planned, and felt like I did it half-assed.. anyway.

WU 10 min stepper, HR 140

10 chinups, 10 pullups, x 4 (40 total, feeling good, but still can't do it fully extended)
20 dips, 3 breaks.

Bent over rows: palms alternating out/in/out 135 x 10, 135 x 10, 135 x 8 (few more half-reps)

Pull over DBs: 40 x 12, 50 x 10, 50 x 10 (much higher weights and will keep adding on, this keeps getting easier quickly)

BB Curls: 60 x 10, 60 x 6 (3 more focus on negative)

18 mins elliptcal HIIT, 12 mins low intensity 140 HR

So.. after seeing the competition really heating up with some great early results, I've consulted with Zed and Needto on a cycle for myself and after consolidating a small loan (no.. seriously) we're all GTG and starting TODAY:

1-8 Test Enan 300mg/wk
1-8 Tren Ace 100 eod
1-6 Tbol 40mg/day
1-8 T3 12.5 ramp up 12.5 e4d to 50mg/day total
4-8 Clen
10-14 HCGenerate
6-12 N2slin
10-14 Forma
10-14 Post-cycle Therapy
10-14 Forged Steel
have some clomid, might do a small dose of 20/day as well for PCT.

Caber .5/wk, Arimidex .5 eod

GCA Test was smooth, Tren had a little bite to it, but I suppose that's from the acetate.

I was thinking maybe some Katanadrol from 6-10, or some other kind of non-methyl booster, any thoughts on this peeps?

So let the fun begin ya'll.

So.. after seeing the competition really heating up with some great early results, I've consulted with Zed and Needto on a cycle for myself and after consolidating a small loan (no.. seriously) we're all GTG and starting TODAY:

1-8 Test Enan 300mg/wk
1-8 Tren Ace 100 eod
1-6 Tbol 40mg/day
1-8 T3 12.5 ramp up 12.5 e4d to 50mg/day total
4-8 Clen
10-14 HCGenerate
6-12 N2slin
10-14 Forma
10-14 Post-cycle Therapy
10-14 Forged Steel
have some clomid, might do a small dose of 20/day as well for PCT.

Caber .5/wk, Arimidex .5 eod

GCA Test was smooth, Tren had a little bite to it, but I suppose that's from the acetate.

I was thinking maybe some Katanadrol from 6-10, or some other kind of non-methyl booster, any thoughts on this peeps?

So let the fun begin ya'll.
is this your first cycle? Why 300mgweek test and not 500?

is this your first cycle? Why 300mgweek test and not 500?

I dunno, maybe cause I'm a little overweight still? Fear of too much aromitization? Maybe half way through depending on how my body responds I could bump it to 500, I'm just following orders on this one. :biggrin: The fear of bloat vs strength,size gains maybe.

I did a cycle when I was 23 with Test E 250/wk for 10wks and winny at the end. Went pretty well.. (though I was stupid and trusted a friend and told me I didn't need any PCT or anything else) Went from 210 to 225 solid at about 12% bf. Best I ever looked.

I should link up my fat pictures when I was 325 pounds. I've had quite the journey of body changes.

Badar..I'd love to see the really really before pics. I've had a similar journey. :)

I'm happy for you about your cycle too. Looking forward to seeing how it works for you.

No shame. 18 years old, 325 pounds. I was injured playing football my junior year and kept eating like I was doing two a days. Went from a a good 280 to 325 blubber quick. Size 50 waist and 52 shoulder.

357jdsp.jpg

r78z1h.jpg

I dunno, maybe cause I'm a little overweight still? Fear of too much aromitization? Maybe half way through depending on how my body responds I could bump it to 500, I'm just following orders on this one. :biggrin: The fear of bloat vs strength,size gains maybe.

I did a cycle when I was 23 with Test E 250/wk for 10wks and winny at the end. Went pretty well.. (though I was stupid and trusted a friend and told me I didn't need any PCT or anything else) Went from 210 to 225 solid at about 12% bf. Best I ever looked.

I should link up my fat pictures when I was 325 pounds. I've had quite the journey of body changes.
oh ok, just wondering bro, if needto put you at 300mg/week i'm sure it was for a reason. good luck

Top Bottom