Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85's EliteFitness Contest 12wk log sponsored by NTBM/MrSupps

thanks man, No i dont know what my reach is. Its gotta be average for someone 5,9 / 5,10.

whats your rest periods between sets and exercises?

thanks man, No i dont know what my reach is. Its gotta be average for someone 5,9 / 5,10.

whats your rest periods between sets and exercises?

60-90 seconds, sometimes two minutes if I feel pretty taxed from the last set.

Between exercises is 2-3 mins. I drink some water, do a little ballistic stretching, get pumped for the next round of iron.

2/11/11 Workout
Weight 236.5
WU treadmill 10 mins, 140HR

WU 15 front squats w/ bar.
Front squats: 95 x 12, 135 x 10, 135 x 10

Incline Press: WU 95 x 10, 135 x 10, 135 x 10, 155 x 7 (fail)

SLDL: 115 x 10, 135 x 10, 185 x 10 (HOO-AH) no straps either, forgot em again

I was feelin a little peckish still so I did
Decline DB presses: 45 x 10, 45 x 10, 45 x 8 (fail)

30 mins elliptical, 3.7 spd, 145 HR

So weird my regular deadlifts aren't doing that well... I think I was just still sore from the rack pulls.. numbers should be going up very quickly.

Oh! I totally forgot!

30 dips, still not parallel, but 4 breaks and ONE MINI break to get 2 more out of it!.. definitely feel a difference doing these everyday. Thanks for that challenge Zed, my tris are getting thicker every day.

Today: 2/12/11
Weight 236.5

Did fasted cardio this morning.
21 minutes elliptical HIIT
then did treadmill 24 minutes 3 incline 3.0 spd to 135 HR

It's REALLY nice outside, 50 degrees, so I'm going for a walk later to put out fliers of one of our missing cats. :(

My weight has been stagnant lately.. wondering if it's still muscle building with fat dropping.. measurements will tell
next week.

Doing a gr8 bad boy!
Sticking right with your program, I love that shit bro.
Glad that youre feeling like doing some extra that means I give you some more good stuff...LOL

workout 2/13/11
weight 237

gotta be honest.. I'm not very motivated today, personal stuff going on, financial stuff going on..
feeling bloated and not nearly as pumped as the end of last weeks workouts.

21 minutes on the elliptical moderate intensity HR 160
24 minutes treadmill 2.5 speed 4.0 incline HR 135

Bader, sorry I haven't said hi for a while. Things have just been uber crazy for a while.

I hope all is well. I saw that you mentioned that you've been able to fight a couple of more reps out, and that's awesome man. Gotta love that feeling of accomplishment! Keep at it dude, and I know Zed will keep steering you in the right direction as long as you've got your foot on the gas.

We all have those days..sometimes when life gets in the way, it's tough to feel motivated. I had a couple of those days last week too. Hang in there Badar. You're doing so well!! You help keep me going!

I hope you find your cat! :)

Workout 2/14/11 Chest
Weight: 237

WU 10 min free elliptical HR 135

Decline BBL Bench Press:
WU 20 x w/ bar. 115 x 12, 135 x 10, 135 x 9 (fail)

Incline DB Press:
32.5x 12, 40 x 10, 45 x 8 (fail) Lots higher numbers here than last time I did incline db.

Dips superset pushups
10 dips, (tiny breaks) to 10 pushups x 3
by the last set.. it was pure pain and my muscles wouldn't work.

30 mins free elliptical, lvl 5 and 10 4 minute intervals HR avg 145-150

Forgive me Zed, really felt like pushing things around today :)

Top Bottom