Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85's EliteFitness Contest 12wk log sponsored by NTBM/MrSupps

Workout 2/6/11 Legs
Weight 235.5

WU 10 mins treadmill, active leg stretches

Front Squats
3 sets x 10 reps w/ bar

Leg Extensions
90 x 12, 110 x 10, 130 x 10

Hack Squat
95 x 12, 115 x 10, 135 x 10

Stiff Legged Dead Lifts
95 x 12, 135 x 10, 135 x 10

Leg Curls
90 x 12, 120 x 10, 130 x 10

Jello legs for sure, felt great to kill it after taking 2 days off weights.. ugh, never again.

This week I've got a whole routine Zed has shown me, so the iron is going to scream when it sees me. I'm looking forward to crying at the end of each workout. Time to step it into overdrive til the end. Thanks Zed bro.

The fat shall melt.. If he dies, he dies.

Hey Badar...I'm excited to see how you do with that new routine. I think I'm looking at the same one. I'll be following along for sure. :)

Workout 2/6/11 Legs
Weight 235.5

WU 10 mins treadmill, active leg stretches

Front Squats
3 sets x 10 reps w/ bar

Leg Extensions
90 x 12, 110 x 10, 130 x 10 LOOSE THESE RIGHT NOW my good man! Done need em, dont want em, dont do em ever! Your front squats way way outweigh thses in every way.

Hack Squat
95 x 12, 115 x 10, 135 x 10BBL or machine? either way nice bro!

Stiff Legged Dead Lifts
95 x 12, 135 x 10, 135 x 10

Leg Curls
90 x 12, 120 x 10, 130 x 10

Jello legs for sure, felt great to kill it after taking 2 days off weights.. ugh, never again.
Good for you brother:evil:

This week I've got a whole routine Zed has shown me, so the iron is going to scream when it sees me. I'm looking forward to crying at the end of each workout. Time to step it into overdrive til the end. Thanks Zed bro.

The fat shall melt.. If he dies, he dies.
gr8 attituce my brother!

Workout 2/7/11
didn't weigh, was at night and already ate a bit for the day

Warm up, 10 min stepper

30 pullups, no assistance, gave a small jump to pick me up pulled the rest and resisted falling.
Did 10 pullups, 10 chinups, 10 pullups.. ow. Sweat dripping, very painful in a good way.

dumbell Pullovers
35 x 12, 45 x 10, 9 x 45 (fail)

Rack Pulls
12 x 135, 10 x 155, 10 x 155 (forgot my straps, grip started failing)

30 dips, only could dip maybe 3-4 inches, but I did em..

40 mins treadmill 3.5 speed.

Right now.. I'm feeling sore as shit, my bis, tris, delts, back, jeezus..
I wish I could fit in a bathtub.. I'm going to hot tub tomorrow at the gym. I think I'm going to need it

Hope I recover quickly, tomorrow's another brutal day.

Workout 2/7/11
didn't weigh, was at night and already ate a bit for the day

Warm up, 10 min stepper @ what heart rate bro?

30 pullups, no assistance, gave a small jump to pick me up pulled the rest and resisted falling.
Did 10 pullups, 10 chinups, 10 pullups.. ow. Sweat dripping, very painful in a good way.
Bro am so fuckin proud of you. I know this dam near killed you but you grabbed hold and did em. Nipple shaker for you brother.:lil k:

dumbell Pullovers
35 x 12, 45 x 10, 9 x 45 (fail)

Rack Pulls
12 x 135, 10 x 155, 10 x 155 (forgot my straps, grip started failing) Add weight! Use straps! go baby go and go hard!:evil:.
The rack pull for is a PRIMARY excersize. It will give you a ton but you have to go very hard.

30 dips, only could dip maybe 3-4 inches, but I did em..
Again very proud of you for this. Well Done!

40 mins treadmill 3.5 speed. Wanna see hear rate here too bro.

Right now.. I'm feeling sore as shit, my bis, tris, delts, back, jeezus..
I wish I could fit in a bathtub.. I'm going to hot tub tomorrow at the gym. I think I'm going to need it
Exactly what I want!:evil:

Hope I recover quickly, tomorrow's another brutal day.
You will adapt and you will change bro!
Well Done Bader!

Workout 2/8/11
Weight 237.5 (late in the day, ate, but wanted to see) I'll weigh tomorrow morning when I do fasted cardio

WU: 10 mins treadmill speed 3.0, HR 135
15 bench presses x2 with bar to warm up, some rotator cuff active stretching too.

Flat Bench: 155 x 10, 185 x 10, 185 x 7 (fail)

BB Bent over row: 115 x 10, 135 x 10, 155 x 10 (oooh the lats were screaming)

DB Overhead press standing: 30 x 12, 35 x 10, 37.5 x 9 (grunting on the last few was a definite)

I'm challenged to do dips daily, my tris were dead, I did 5 dips with maybe a 2-3 inch drop.. but then my tris literally gave out so what I did was hold myself up, then unlock my elbows and tried to resist falling for a few seconds and did it 10 times.. and yea, my tris and lats are dead.

Treadmill 40 mins, speed 3.0, HR 140

Man.. I'm seriously feeling it, and loving it. My biceps are still pumped from yesterday, I know without even measuring my arms have passed 16" flexed! More subtle changes, my skin around my abs is a lot thinner and tighter, I can feel my abs a lot closer to 'popping out'. Some veins in my forearms are starting to show a little (haven't had vascularity since I weighed 190 @ 22 yrs old with no muscle). I'm excited for next weeks photos and measurements, gotta hit this week HARD.

Zed, I can't thank you enough man. You know it. But I want everyone to know, you're awesome and your time and consideration directed at me is priceless. Thanks for posting and critiquing my posts, you definitely motivate me!

Workout 2/8/11
Weight 237.5 (late in the day, ate, but wanted to see) I'll weigh tomorrow morning when I do fasted cardio

WU: 10 mins treadmill speed 3.0, HR 135 Right where you should be, good!
15 bench presses x2 with bar to warm up, some rotator cuff active stretching too.

Flat Bench: 155 x 10, 185 x 10, 185 x 7 (fail)Allow a pinch more between set recovery time and add weight:evil:.

BB Bent over row: 115 x 10, 135 x 10, 155 x 10 (oooh the lats were screaming)OutStanding...add wieght:evil:.

DB Overhead press standing: 30 x 12, 35 x 10, 37.5 x 9 (grunting on the last few was a definite)
Are you more comfortable standint then sitting? gr8 job bro! add weight!

I'm challenged to do dips daily, my tris were dead, I did 5 dips with maybe a 2-3 inch drop.. but then my tris literally gave out so what I did was hold myself up, then unlock my elbows and tried to resist falling for a few seconds and did it 10 times.. and yea, my tris and lats are dead.
Good job here too bro. Youre on your way dude:):).

Treadmill 40 mins, speed 3.0, HR 140
This was tuff, I know. Next time raise your heart rate 10 pts.

Man.. I'm seriously feeling it, and loving it. My biceps are still pumped from yesterday, I know without even measuring my arms have passed 16" flexed! More subtle changes, my skin around my abs is a lot thinner and tighter, I can feel my abs a lot closer to 'popping out'. Some veins in my forearms are starting to show a little (haven't had vascularity since I weighed 190 @ 22 yrs old with no muscle). I'm excited for next weeks photos and measurements, gotta hit this week HARD.

Zed, I can't thank you enough man. You know it. But I want everyone to know, you're awesome and your time and consideration directed at me is priceless. Thanks for posting and critiquing my posts, you definitely motivate me!
Very welcome bro. But you the guy doin the hard part bro. And youre doing a nice job too!

Workout 2/9/11
Weight 235.5
WU: 10 min stepper 140HR

30 dips, 6 breaks to do them all, however I was able to get lower now!

Laying Tricep Ext: 40 x 12, 50 x 10, 70 x 10 (60 was missing or I would of stepped up, 10th on 70 was failure)

Machine Press Down: 40 x 12, 50 x 10, 60 x 8 failure (2 more negative resist)

20 mins elliptical, HIIT style
20 mins recumbent bike, 135 HR RPM 60

Press downs were pretty light, but my tris were dead, especially from starting with dips.

2/10/11
WU 10 min stepper, 140 HR

30 Dips, 5 breaks, still not to parallel, but I can tell it's getting easier.

BBL Deadlift. 15 w/ bar warmup. 135 x 12, 185 x 7, 155 x 10 (had straps, wasn't grip issue, just was giving out, but I'll up rack pulls next time, should be easier)

BBL Upright Wide Rows: 65 x 12, 75 x 10, 75 x 7 - 5 more half-rows.

Bent over DB Shrugs, 35 x 12, 45 x 7, 42.5 x 9

20 mins elliptical, speed 3.8, HR 145

Frankly, I'm not so excited about this workout.. for some reason I don't feel like I pushed it, even though every exercise went to failure.. felt like I was doing something wrong.
On another note.. looking in the mirror while doing my workouts I notice a lot more fullness/size and definition to my muscles, especially doing the rows.

Comments anyone?

Top Bottom