Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85's EliteFitness Contest 12wk log sponsored by NTBM/MrSupps

Bader, amazing photos. I can totally see a huge difference. Plus I like your longer hair :). But man, your work really shows. You definitely have the body for muscle building. Keep it up!! I can't believe it's only been a few weeks! You are really doing a great job!

Big diff bro in your pics. You are def going in the right direction and it shows.
Keep up the gr8 work and you gonna be golden brother!:evil:

Workout 2/3/11 Tri's and Delts
Weight: 235
WU, 5 min stepper

DB Shoulder Press
20 x12, 25 x 10, 30 x 10

Side Lateral Press
12.5 x 12, 17.5 x 10, 17.5 x 10

Low Pulley Delt Raise
10 x 12, 20 x 10, 20 x 10

Reverse DB Flyes
15 x 12, 20 x 10, 30 x 10

Tricep Pushdowns
60 x12, 70 x10, 90 x 10

Lying Tricep Extenion
30 x 12, 40 x 10, 50 x 10 (can go heavier)

Seated Tricep Ext
30 x 10, 40 x 10 (failure)

20 mins free elliptical, moderate intensity, 4 mins lvl 5, 4 mins lvl 11 with hoodie, dripping sweat.

Mmmmm.. so today was awesome, the pump and strain was perfect, no pain in my left shoulder, I'm not taking measurements til the pump goes away, but my delts are HUGE right now. :) I should of took pics today.. :D Nahh. rest day really gives an accurate account of how I really look.

My goal is to literally look like my avatar photo by the end of the contest..good ol' Dolph.

I must break you.

Got my measurements today.. did it late in the evening, so I don't know how water shifts in the body at certain times, but if someone knows the best time to take accurate measurements let me know. I'll post both the 15th and today's measurements.

1/15/2011
Neck 15 1/2
Shoulders 24 (straight across, not girth)
Chest 43
Bicep 14 1/2 Flexed 14 7/8
Waist 39 1/2
Hips 45
Thigh 28 3/4 Flexed 28 3/4
Calf 16 1/2 Flexed 16 1/2

2/3/11
Neck 15 7/8 (+ 3/8)
Shoulder 26 1/2 (+2 1/2, the misses measured this both times same spots, umm.. hello delts??? that seems crazy, but the pictures do show my delts are pretty large now)
Chest 42 1/2 (-1 inch)
Bicep 15 Flexed 15 7/8 (+ 1/2, and +1 flexed! 16 here I come!)
Waist 38 1/2 (-1, wow!)
Hip 43 7/8 (-1 1/8!)
Thigh 28 Flexed 28 1/4 (-3/4, already some leaning and defining)
Calf 16 1/2 Flexed 16 5/8 (more defined, and a little flex to it)

So.. an inch off the waist, a lot off my butt, which I also don't have any undersag and the oversag is really trimming down. Arms are growing, I'd love to have 18 inch arms.

Although weight.. and I guess 7 pounds is actually a good amount of weight to lose in 2 weeks.. it would support my calorie intake vs. burn from my basic BMR, the inches and pictures definitely show the real stuff. I'm happy about my progress, but I still have a long way to go. 10 more weeks, can we get there?! Might have to adjust calorie or cardio at some point.. any suggestions on massive fat burning from what I'm already doing?

Thanks everyone for the support and kind words/comments, keep rootin me on, some days I deserve that motivation! :)

Last edited:
Dam bade that some impressive differences there in such a short time.
Check your pm box bro....left you somethin in there...LOL:evil:
You doin good golden boy, keep it up!

Been a bit absent! Busy!

Yesterday I was going to do legs, but things got busy... I did do fasted cardio though in the morning.
Weight: 235.5

24 mins elliptical, same hiit routine.
28 mins free elliptical, low intensity.

Today the busyness has carried on, haven't made it to the gym. Zed, got your message.. I'll get back to you, thanks man.

Get your butt in that gym bro.
I know you got a life but this has the potential of being someting really big for each and everyone of you.
Good luck and keep bein tuff!

Top Bottom