Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85's EliteFitness Contest 12wk log sponsored by NTBM/MrSupps

Good shit here bro. You keep it up for all you can. Your improvements even now are impressive.
I am concerned about that should tho. Pay close attention to it in all of your shoulder/chest work.
If there is someting specifc that hurts while youre doing it, consider not doing that. You need to last the whole 90 days bro, so just be careful.
Gr8 work bro, keep it up.

Workout 1/31/11: Chest and Biceps
Weight: 236.5
Warm up: elliptical 10 mins lvl 5,

Bench Press: WU 45 x 20, 95 x 15
135 x 10, 155 x 10, 175 x 9 failure

Incline DB Press: WU 25 x 15
32.5 x 10, 37.5 x 10, 42.5 x 8 failure

Pushups:
10 wide, 10 standard, 6 narrow failure

Concentrated bicep curl, one arm: WU 20 x 15
22.5 x 10, 30 x 10, 30 x 6 failure (4 more focused on negative)

Bicep bar curls:
40 x 10, 60 x 6 failure (4 more focused on negative)

Post workout cardio, 30 mins free elliptical ( don't know what the machine is really called, but its like the elliptical but you can control your gate, very soft on joints)
4 mins lvl 4, 4 mins lvl 10 alternating, wore hoodie, drenched in sweat, moderate intensity.

I had a TON of energy in this workout, I felt focused like never before. I got some great pumps. The numbers feel like they are slowly rising. You may notice the set/reps have changed, I'll explain this below next post.

So you may have noticed the delay in posts. I mentioned I was on the road for some job things and taken care of some business out of state. I kept very clean on the diet, managed what I could. I did some p90x workouts to keep active. My weight is down! Maybe the little break/rest allowed my body to accelerate regeneration, or my metabolism s finally picking up, but I feel great, feel lean, still got some luscious love handles going on, but I feel tighter, bigger, stronger. I"m feeling good. :biggrin:

I'm giving some HUGE thanks to Zed for talking to me about my workouts and taking me through some things I could change around. He has been a great mentor and friend to be able to guide me through this contest. I'm a newb, no need to hide it, and Zed has really helped with some things. I"m moving to a 3 x 10 workout. This first workout was judging the weights, next time I know exactly what range to use to get maximum burnout, volume, and intensity.. and I'm still learning so in the next 10 weeks we'll get things hopefully perfected as well as my hot body a sculpted machine. :D

Also a big thanks to Radar for reviewing my nutrition plan and giving me ideas so I can incinerate the fat.

On a personal note, the interview I had locally called me back and I'm not sure, but I may have a new managing position. It sounded very much like I'm the primary candidate. Odd though, they said it would be another few weeks and a few more call-back interviews before they decided... fingers crossed it provides me what I deserve and everything works out! First thing in the morning we'll find out, so I'll let ya'll know!

I'm feeling very positive and well.. happy.. and that hasn't been the case for a while. I'm sure that will help lose some more fat not having cortisol build-up and a little more dopamine in the system? ;) I could attribut this to the dermacrine, It's been two weeks in and the description says about this time my mood will change around... big thumbs up to Derma and Ruthless Supps!

Hey bro, much appreciation for the props bro. That is what we are all about on here, thanks again.
Glad to hear that things are hopefull looking up for you for work. Prayers for you brother.
Yup RADAR is the wizard on diet bro. That man will not steer you wrong. Glad that you went to him.
Shit he had more years in this then I think youve been around bro... LOL. Hell he was around before they even had fire!:evil:
Keep it up man you will do gr8!

Looking good Badar!! Radar and Zed are great and I'm glad they could help you out!!

Good luck with the job! I hope that comes through for you. :)

Workout 2/1/11 (already february, holy shit) Back
Weight: 236 (granted guys, I'm not being meticulous about my weight day to day, as water weight can change, every 2 weeks or even every month I'm paying most attention to)

Warm up, 5 mins stepper, 3 x 5 inverted rows

DB Pullovers
25 x 15, 40 x 10, 40 x 10 (could go a little heavier next time)

CLose Grip Pulldown
75 x 12, 120 x 10, 120 x 10 (note: go heavier next time)

One Arms Row
30 x 12, 40 x 10, 45 x 10

Wide Grip Cable Rows
75 x 12, 105x 10, 105 x 9 (failure, did a few half rows to finish it out)

BB Deadlift
95 x 10, 155 x 9 (failure)

24 mins lvl 5 elliptical, low intensity

Felt great after, like I really kicked my ass, great pumps.. lower back on deadlifts was a little too much, didn't go for 3rd drop-set.

The job was changed from a manager position to a possible promotion in the near future.. I'm still thinking it over as the pay dropped quite significantly from what I expect and feel I deserve...
Rest day tomorrow, I'll get up pictures and measurements!

Aww man I hate when they jack a person around like that.
Oh well just have to see what they come up with I guess.
Good workout bro, lookin forward to the pics.
Good luck brother.

Next set of photos and my beginning photos are up! I need to get a new camera... it's a 10mp, but the lighting sucks and even on highest setting it really doesn't show all the little definition..

But wow! Ok.. I don't know about anyone else.. but I see some differences already, and my misses takes the photos and was pretty impressed with the changes so far..

Today was rest day, but I did 21 minutes on elliptical:
4 min warmup, lvl 5
30 seconds all out (16-17mph), 30 second rest
lvl 6, same 30 seconds all out, rest..
continue to lvl 11,
back down to lvl 5 same way

Then I did 18 minutes on the recumbent bike, low intensity. Felt good.

I'll get measurements tomorrow morning. Also, should I take some up close of the calf, quad again? Just to show better definition? There isn't much yet, but my quads definitely are more muscular if you can tell...

Top Bottom