Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85's EliteFitness Contest 12wk log sponsored by NTBM/MrSupps

1/24/11 Rest day.

Ahh, rest day. So my left deltoid is pretty stiff from shoulders. My legs aren't too bad from yesterday, but my glutes were tight. Calves are very tight from the raises.

Went to the gym this morning, did fasted cardio. Started with elliptical @ lvl 5 for 4 mins to warmup, then went up incrementally each lvl for 30 seconds sprint 30 seconds
slow up to lvl 12, then back to lvl 5 incrementally same way. Speed on sprints was avg 14.0. Cooled down for 2 mins. Lotta sweat. Then went to low seated bicycle. Did 20 mins
at lvl 8, low intensity, sweat galore.

Weight: 237.5! Feeling good and leaner. Went tanning too, really overcast felt like I deserved some sun. Diet is super clean, no cheating! Tonight is 7oz tilapia, broccoli, and 6 oz grapefuit.

I'm still looking in my office for the paper on my measurements, doing taxes and papers are _everywhere_ once I find it I'll post asap.

Got a bottle of need2slin from the back-order during christmas. Any recommendations on running this with my meals? My two heavy carbs (30g) are morning/night, should I just take 3 a day, 1 morning, midday and night, before each meal?

Hey bro good posting, keep it up.
cgar did a sutdy on need2slin. I will look it up and put it up for you bro cuz your search is screwed up.
Good luck and keep it up bro.

Hey Bader, how's everything goin?
You trainin hard?

Lord knows I am...goo... Start the cycle soon. What about you? you going to roll anything?

Zed, just yesterday my search started working again. I'll go lookin for it. Thanks for the consideration man.

Rick'o, I'd like to think I'm training hard. When I look at my numbers I get a little depressed, my volume seems so low. But I am feeling it. Feel like I could start doing two a day cardios, after workout in morning then in the evening, got a lot of fat to lose. Opinions? I know you know how it feels to have a massive wingspan, presses are so hard to build strength on. I wish I could pack on some size, but I feel losing the fat is most important right now, sculpting up, then in the future run a cycle to build the recomp.

As of now, nothing rolling for a stack or cycle. I bought some gear, need2slin, n2kts back during the holiday sale. Just got the slin, and using gear sparingly to last throughout the contest. I'll have to talk to the boss-man and see if he has any opinions.
I love n2kts, I find myself licking the dust off the lid to not waste it. It's like powdered gold. Grape kool-aid, yum.

1/25/11 Workout: Chest (this week is 3 sets, 15, 12, 10 reps with progressive weights)
Weight: Was midday already had some food/water in me, didn't weigh.

My quads are killing me, I can barely walk without looking stupid. Glutes feeling nice and tight though.

Warm up: 5 min stepper

Incline BB
WU 45 x 10, 95 x 15, 105 x 12, 105 x 6 (failure)

Flat DB Press
25 x 15, 27.5 x 12, 32.5 x 10

Incline DB Flies
17.5 x 15, 20 x 12, 22.5 x 10

Low pulley crossovers
30 x 15, 40 x 12, 50 x 10 (got too much shoulder in the last one, my left delt acted up)

21 mins recumbent bike lvl 10, spd 65, HR 145, good sweat.

Chest was feeling nice and pumped. Quads still sore a shit. Doing a lot of stretching right now. Back is tomorrow

note to self *drink more and more water!!!!!*

Workin out the back in the morning, got a job interview locally at 1, then got some interviews down in Utah over the weekend. All in all, wish me luck. ;)

Zed, just yesterday my search started working again. I'll go lookin for it. Thanks for the consideration man.

Rick'o, I'd like to think I'm training hard. When I look at my numbers I get a little depressed, my volume seems so low. But I am feeling it. Feel like I could start doing two a day cardios, after workout in morning then in the evening, got a lot of fat to lose. Opinions? I know you know how it feels to have a massive wingspan, presses are so hard to build strength on. I wish I could pack on some size, but I feel losing the fat is most important right now, sculpting up, then in the future run a cycle to build the recomp.

As of now, nothing rolling for a stack or cycle. I bought some gear, need2slin, n2kts back during the holiday sale. Just got the slin, and using gear sparingly to last throughout the contest. I'll have to talk to the boss-man and see if he has any opinions.
I love n2kts, I find myself licking the dust off the lid to not waste it. It's like powdered gold. Grape kool-aid, yum.

Eh don't get down on yourself man. The main thing with a diet plan is to stick with it. Be patient with it and just work hard. I'd do fasted cardio man. Cardio really shouldn't go over 45 min with cardio, if when you've reached your max time for cardio and you're not seeing results, then start cutting 200-300 cals out of your diet.

Eh don't get down on yourself man. The main thing with a diet plan is to stick with it. Be patient with it and just work hard. I'd do fasted cardio man. Cardio really shouldn't go over 45 min with cardio, if when you've reached your max time for cardio and you're not seeing results, then start cutting 200-300 cals out of your diet.

Yeah.. I never do more than 45 mins of cardio at any given session.

I usually do fasted cardio or even workout first thing in the morning before any meals, just down some supps, n2kts, and go do weights then low intensity cardio after til I'm gassed out.

I might go down to 2250 or even 2000 calories.. that's about a thousand calorie deficit not counting workout calories burned... I figure that might put me too much into starvation mode? I'm probably close to 1000 deficit including workouts already. I'm seeing results, I guess i'm being impatient cause it's only been a couple pounds since the 15th. I might be recomping though, i'm filling out, and tapering down, slowly...

1/26/11 Workout: Back
Weight: 239!??? I did have a small breakfast, then went to my interview, then worked out.

Warm up: 5 min stepper

Chin-ups
140 assisted x 15, 130 assisted x 12, 120 assisted x 10

Deadlifts
95 x 15, 115 x 12, 155 x 10

Lat Pulldowns
90 x 15, 105 x 12, 115 x 10

Seated cable rows
65 x 15, 75 x 12, 105 x 9 (failure)

28 mins cardio, elliptical, lvl 4 every 4 mins, lvl 10 every 4 mins. Mmm sweat.

Today felt great, got a sweet pump on from the chinups, almost too much, lower back on deadlifts was insane. My lats are starting to be more pronounced, losing some of that fat, plus bigger chest helped spread the skin tighter.

So.. I keep going up in weight, I'm really hoping it's muscle recomp/size. I know my arms are bigger. I'll take new measurements on monday with the photos and hopefully find the paper with my first measurements.. I'll look heavily tonight.

yay, so found my measurements! I put it in excel so no more losing em.

all are in inches of course, the second number is flexed for certain parts.
new set of numbers on 1/31

1/15/2011 flexed

Neck 15 1/2
Shoulders 24
Chest 43
Bicep 14 1/2 14 7/8
Waist 39 1/2
Hip 45
Thigh 28 3/4 28 3/4
Calf 16 1/2 16 1/2

Top Bottom