Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad situation in need of advice / help.

TheBlackSheep

Hello.

Reading the words "elite fitness" as i load the site, i sigh and think that this is the wrong place.

After reading around a bit i see that others have had similar problems.

Here is my situation.

7 months ago, at the start of the year, i decided to make some life changes for the better.
At the time i was overweight and extremly unfit, and my diet was shocking.

More recently, in the last 4 months, i did make a drastic change to my eating habits. for 4 months i ate nothing but bread, salad and ham (salad sandwich) with little other variation, and lots and lots of orange juice (4 litres a day, fruit drink 25% orange juice)

Nothing has changed and i still weigh the same (a little more actually) and i was very disturbed and worried about my ongoing problem (ive been overweight most of my life)

I am a 19 year old male and i weigh 95 Kilograms.
I dont know what my BF% is or how to measure it but i know it would be very high.

I have never been to a gym and i do not do any regular exercise (aside from a 5 KM walk once every 2nd day)

I have quit smoking for 4 months now, a decision i made at the same time as changing eating habits.

The problem i face is that i see my battle agains weight as an unwinable one.

Ive had LOTS of information on weight loss that varies SO MUCH ! i simply do not know what on earth to do.

I like to think i am very determined (after quitting smoking and "eating right" -as far as i knew) but i dont know who to listen to or what to do.

I would LOVE to go home at christmass in 5 months time in shape and fit. but sadly i believe that will be an unreachable dream for me.

That is, unless you people can help me. Help me pleaze !

i realise there is no quick solution or easy one, but ANY solution would make me a very happy person.

Thanks.

You can make alot of progress in 5 months. Short term goals are great; but I think it's better to look at this as a lifetime goal, and find things you can continue to do, as opposed short-term fixes.

Do you have access to a gym? Weightlifting raises your metabolism, burning more calories throughout the day. As a beginner, you can probably both lose fat and gain muscle at the same time for awhile. The muscle gain will also raise your metabolism; muscle burns more calories to maintain than fat.

Check out Krista Scott-Dixon's site at

http://www.stumptuous.com/weights.html

She has alot of great information, and it's NOT just for women. She has some very good beginner routines.

As well, ASW has a pretty good beginner routine at:

http://www.aswonline.com/articles/beginner.html

Your diet, umm, doesn't look very good. And it apparently isn't working, either. Krista has some good nutrition info as well.

You'll probably get alot of people here telling you to use "Keto" diets; if you want, give them a try. But they aren't the only way to lose weight. You can check out my site for the diet I use, if you want.

Good luck. If you stick with it, there's alot you can accomplish in 5 months.

dude im a bodybuilder and i have helped tons of average people loose weight. pm me and we'll talk if you are interested.take care.

Dear BlackSheep,

First-off, I want to congratulate you for taking a big step in life and looking for that goal of lifetime health. I have seen, over the years, only few people that are willing to work hard to achieve their goals, but you seem to strive for success with a straight forward approach (due to the fact that quiting smoking is one of the hardest things to do). I will start off by stating 2 things that people don't seem to realize about dieting:
1)Less food is NOT better=too little food can cause metabolic slowdown
2)Carbohydrates are NOT the best thing for you when dieting, but, on the same hand, fats are needed to lose fat. (hence the saying eat fat lose fat)

So, now that we have covered the 2 basics of dieting, I would like to know your stats...height/weight/measurements (waist/arms/legs/neck) --for estimation of body-fat---

PM me or email me: [email protected]
I will take you step by step through a comprehensive health program.

Mr.X :cool:

I'm with Mr. X went on the loose muscle fast, err fat fast diet and didn't do a thing but make me hungry all the time, weaker and lower metabolism. After I gave up on that diet I was stuck eating 2100 cals a day and gaining weight. I slowly had to eat more working up about 100 a week til I got back to normal. Search for Mr. X's post about ckd it works great at getting rid of fat. And actually through some inventive sumplimentation (no not prohormones or as) have put on muscle doing it.!
Thanks Mr. X

Here's some advice eat 2500 cals (since you weigh 209 lbs), 225g of protein(from lean sources like chicken breast, lean steaks, shrimp, fish, tuna, egg whites, protein powders, cottage cheese, skim milk), 75g of fat(mostly from olive oil or flax), 225g of carbs ( No fucking Juice!!!, oatmeal, beans,beans and more beans, whole grains, a lttle bit of whole wheat bread, vegetables, and a couple of fruits(apples are great).)

Split all of this in 5-6 meals, and eat before you are hungry and don't eat until you are full. Lower carbs intake through the day until you are eating mostly protein and very few carbs in the evening.

Do cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach(you can have a little coffee, with nothing in it, and make sure you drink at least 8 oz of water 30 mins before), and on a treadmill walk at 3.8 mph with a 1-2% incline for 40-45 mins. You need to burn 200-250 cals.

lots and lots of orange juice (4 litres a day, fruit drink 25% orange juice)

Holy shit! Be thankful that you are not the size of a whale!

250ml of juice = 25g of SUGAR(this is a conservative estimate)
4L of juice = 400g of Sugar!!???!:freak:

Instead of 4L of juice drink 4 liters of water.

After a month or so start weight training. I would advise you to get a trainer. Any trainer that will show you all the exercises, and the proper form. Whatever he/she tells you about nutrtion, forget it. Once you know the proper form for each exercise, (stick to free weights) and you have done the trainer's program for a couple of weeks, come back and I will give you a proper routine.

Ask liberator about the one I gave him, he added 15 lbs of muscle in 4 months with a little lost in BF(while bulking).

Buddy, if you are not ready to wake up in the morning, and head out to the gym for some cardio, then there is no hope for you. You have all the info you need to get started RIGHT NOW NOT IN TWO WEEKS, NOW! No more excuse, now go out and do it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom