Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad idea to raise the amount of protein and fat instead of adding more carbs...?

what are u goals? how much do u get in p, c, and f already? are u bulkin or cutting?

most ppl raise p and f and keep c lower

WHen I bulk, I add in a nice size yam to my third meak, and a little more oats at breakfast........other than that, it's 2tbs of ANPB, 2tbs of flax, and 1tb of olive oil............

Goals

I'm bulking and trying to do it in a clean fashion. I've been stuck at a certain weight for about 2 weeks and have simce added more protein and fat. Protein from a more real food as well as protein powders and fat from flax oil and natty pb. I'm trying to make the muscles bigger and not so much the waist if you know what i mean.

yup, yup....flax, olive and fish oils.....peanuts by the handfuls and prteon moves from 6oz to 8-10..........no more tuna, as salmon replaces it.........egg yolks (2) with my 6 whites.......a nice size yam and full cup of Oats in the AM......that should get you stoked.....Also, I toss in an extra shake (ANPB w/ whey) mid-am....probably an additional 1,000 cals..........no junk though!

Top Bottom