Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad Food vs. No Food At All

man wtf are you doing worrying about diet on spring break?? man just let it glide for that one week of paradise.

Worry about getting laid man :D

these holidays should be the reason ur working out:) eat whatever... drink whatever... and GET LAID! Im sure u deserve it!

STUBS

True True u guys are right, but u know how it is, youve been doing something for such a long time, the values are kind of instilled in you. Peace.

yeah i know what your talking about bro, but i jsut try to let go on vacation. Gotta do that show off run at the beach tho :eek:

Anyway
these holidays should be the reason ur working out eat whatever... drink whatever... and GET LAID! Im sure u deserve it!
Thats not true he dont deserve it all his women should just come over and please me muwhahaha :D

well when i bulked over the summer,especially bulking in FLORIDA surrounded by fast food on every block and reastarantes on every block no matter what,i always found myself cheating

during bulking -=MAIN PROTEIN SOURCE WAS FROM CHINESE FOOD

Sesame Chicken,Orange Chicken,General Tso Chicken,Pepper Steak,Shrimp,Chicken wings

i ate more protein than carbs i assume 300protein and lots of fat with them foods cause i ate CHINESE BUFFET (ALL U CAN EAT) 2x a day

carbs maybe 150 thats about it............

but hey u gotta do what u gotta do to get them CALORIES IN

Top Bottom