Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad Carbs Bad Carbs?

silverskyline

There is/was an article in Mens Journal about 3-4 months ago referancing a leading scientist putting his reputation on the line that humans do not need carbs at all...period no carbs.

That they are bad for you and the only thing we need is protein. Was intresting to me mainly because of what he had to loose by writing his book.

Has anyone read this or heard anything about this. I know in all the personal trainer certifications and seminars they never say anything near it.

Hahaha I don't know I was thinking the same thing. He has some pretty reputable prizes and accomidations under his belt though.

silverskyline said:
Hahaha I don't know I was thinking the same thing. He has some pretty reputable prizes and accomidations under his belt though.

I bet his ketone levels are like minus 50. I also bet he's an irritable,fatigued ole bastard too. lol

vixensghost said:
I bet his ketone levels are like minus 50. I also bet he's an irritable,fatigued ole bastard too. lol

Haha you said it, well there is 4 kcal in protein just like carbs as far as energy goes, but it he's getting all his Cals from protien he's shittin like a drunken mule!

silverskyline said:
There is/was an article in Mens Journal about 3-4 months ago referancing a leading scientist putting his reputation on the line that humans do not need carbs at all...period no carbs.

That they are bad for you and the only thing we need is protein. Was intresting to me mainly because of what he had to loose by writing his book.

Has anyone read this or heard anything about this. I know in all the personal trainer certifications and seminars they never say anything near it.

this guy is full of beans. not all carbs are bad foods.

Top Bottom