Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Avoiding nausea for eating

MarkPhillips

[FONT=&quot]Hey, just looking to hear how you all eat after working out when you feel like you are going to hurl. I have been pushing hard at the gym to the point where I am nauseated a lot. I have a hard time sticking that oh so important post work-out meal. Taking recovery fluids to get my glycogen back, but the protein choke eludes me. What's your best trick? And no I am not taking anything that is inducing the nausea, just straight up pushing to my limits....thanks[/FONT]

Don't eat or drink shakes right before or after the gym. Its not necessary, and you should just eat regular meals of clean whole foods as is convenient to your schedule.

first off don't throw food at your stomach before a workout. 2 hours before a light meal is okay. most of us though train fasted because we want to maximize our adrenaline.

after a workout if you are dizzy it makes zero sense to throw food at your stomach. in fact, that is the perfect time to not eat. your body will eat up excess fat stores for energy (yea yeah it isn't going to be a lot but still it adds up). plus your body is extremely stressed out, and if you throw food at it then it will have to waste energy and get more stressed out by having to process that food. once your body calms down, then you can eat.

if you figure out meal timing correctly you will have better workouts and way way way better results too :) the count your calories crowd does not get this concept, which is why counting calories (ie weight watchers) does not work. it absolutely matters when you eat.

Top Bottom