Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attn: Mr.x Or Anyone, Vegan Keto For A 5'10 250lb Male

HERPES

I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD GIVE ME A VEGAN MEAL PLAN FOR A 250 LB MALE. MY FREIND HAS BEEN ON THE BODY BY BUDWEISER DIET AND HE WANTS TO GET SHREDDED. THANX

A vegan budweiser drinker! Are you sure budweiser is CERTIFIED ORGANIC!?

dude, im a total carnivore, my freind on the other hand is all about saving animals.( he is a hare krishna) truthfully, a rather throw'em all in a blender, suck that shit down, brush my teeth and then hit the gym.

HERPES said:
I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD GIVE ME A VEGAN MEAL PLAN FOR A 250 LB MALE. MY FREIND HAS BEEN ON THE BODY BY BUDWEISER DIET AND HE WANTS TO GET SHREDDED. THANX

You know a true VEGAN eats NO EGGS/NO MEAT/NO FISH pretty much NO DAIRY, meaning no protein powder because it's a product of milk. What kind of a vegan are you? if a true one, then I can't help you unless you want to drink soy milk w/ flaxseed oil 6 times a day.

give me a list of foods you can eat if you're not a true vegan?

Mr.X

mr.x my freind is a true vegan, he's one of those hare krishna people. how about tofu, nuts, olives, soy products?

HERPES said:
mr.x my freind is a true vegan, he's one of those hare krishna people. how about tofu, nuts, olives, soy products?

A CKD and a VEGAN do NOT mix.....It's just NOT a good combo...

He can do tofu, nuts, olives, soy until the cows come home, but he's going to take a long time to hit ketosis and will be thrown out easily. I'm sorry, I just don't think it's possible.
It's like trying to hit a pin-sized bulls-eye w/ an atomic bomb....

Mr.X

He can do a 50/30/20 diet with soy ISOLATE powder, tofu, nuts, legumes (esp. soy beans), etc. for protein. No problem.

I'm all for ethical treatment for furry critters, but how are cows and chickens harmed by getting milk and eggs from them? And what makes him think that plants don't feel pain just like animals do? Killing something for the purpose of eating it is still killing, regardless of whether it has a face.

Anyway, it's not totally impossible, I've done a vegan keto for long stretches before (due to food allergies, not by personal choice). I got leaner than I'd ever been on it, but my hormones were pretty screwed up, and I got to hating tofu by the end. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom