Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aspertame/sugar alcohols?

no they ARE NOT. some people will disagree but when you start splitting hairs thats when you find flaws with everything

yep

I agree, nothing wrong with aspartame and sugar alcohols. Be careful with some sugar free/low carb products however because they may contain sweeteners like maltodextrin which is derrived from corn with a Glycemic idex rating of like 105 (very high GI rating) which may cause sudden spike and fatigue on a diet, and if your getting picky your probably opting to avoid high GI foods until post workout anyways.

Also all the crap about aspartame being bad is absolute crap. It is te result of some study that had shown it could prove harmful at something like 30 times the normal quanity consumed on avg. by humans. I don't know all the details but I do know a biochemist who drinks diet soda like it's gonna be taken off the market. So its a judgement call, I say drink up.

different people react differently to sugar alcohols.... for some.. their body will treat them just like sugar.
Personally, i have to be very carefull most of these products will through me out of ketosis. But sometimes you need something sweet! :D

Top Bottom