Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Artificial sweeteners

esene

what are your feelings about artificial sweetener is being added to coffee and tea. When I go to the coffee shop near me they have options to add and a lot of people are using these artificial sweeteners like sweet and low and that type of thing. Do you think this has any type of long-term damage two are Bonnie's

I use stevia on all food i dont see an issue but not aspartame that stuff is deadly

Try not to use sugar or sweeteners, bad for you long term, natural sweeteners like honey is ok, here and there

Your taste will change after only a couple weeks. That goes for food and drink. After a couple weeks of drinking black coffee, you will never want anything else.

what are your feelings about artificial sweetener is being added to coffee and tea. When I go to the coffee shop near me they have options to add and a lot of people are using these artificial sweeteners like sweet and low and that type of thing. Do you think this has any type of long-term damage two are Bonnie's

What is a bonnie?

Top Bottom