Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arnold diet plan level 1

mirlot080

have you guys followed this arnold's diet level 1? I was checking it out and I need to know if the shake they teach you to make which is very loaded with different ingredients has to be taken with all three meals or it can be a meal replacement, thank you.

The shake is meant to be a meal replacement shake. I recommend something similar to my clients who are trying to gain weight.

I tell them to buy a high quality blender and blend together the following:
2 scoops of a high quality whey protein isolate
oatmeal
natural almond butter or peanut butter
frozen fruit
banana
ice
chia/flax seeds
spinach/kale

I have them drink 3 of these in-between meals. Breakfast, shake, lunch, shake, dinner, shake.

For a whey protein - you want to see nothing but that in the ingredients list. Whey protein, natural flavours, a natural calorie free sweetener like stevia and then maybe some salt, soy lechitin and cocoa powder. There are a lot of good products on the market. I personally use isolation from n2bm.com. A good whey isolate should be pretty much fat and carb free. Isolation has 26g protein, 1g carb, 0g fat per 30g scoop.

You can make a meal replacement shake very easily with ingredients you like. This is a fantastic way to add a bunch of quality calories to your diet to help you gain mass.

Top Bottom