Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Apples at night

poobomma

I've always thought apples were bad because of the sugar, but I also heard something else that someone told me and that apples actually slow down protein absorption oh, so wouldn't that mean that if I was to eat a high-protein meal for dinner and then eat an apple before bed. The protein would digest slower and I would get more benefits right?

Dont eat sugar at night before bed
eat the apples in the morning

the fiber in all fruits slows down digestion

that is why even though fruit has sugar, it will not spike your insulin like refined sugars will.

to answer your question it would not make any difference with protein this or that by eating an apple before bed. but eating fruit with your meals can help with digestion yes so fruit should absolutely be part of your diet. papaya is one of the best

I've always thought apples were bad because of the sugar, but I also heard something else that someone told me and that apples actually slow down protein absorption oh, so wouldn't that mean that if I was to eat a high-protein meal for dinner and then eat an apple before bed. The protein would digest slower and I would get more benefits right?

bro barely sugar in apples, mostly water, but problem with apples is they sprayed and waxed. they picked un ripe and shipped long distance. eat only local apples fresh

Never count sugar in fruit, it’s not the same. Eat as much fruit as you can it’s primarily water

the fiber in all fruits slows down digestion

that is why even though fruit has sugar, it will not spike your insulin like refined sugars will.

to answer your question it would not make any difference with protein this or that by eating an apple before bed. but eating fruit with your meals can help with digestion yes so fruit should absolutely be part of your diet. papaya is one of the best

i agree with this.

Here is a little thread I made about apples a while back.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...45&share_fid=715&share_type=t&link_source=app

Top Bottom