Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

apettite increasing foods

2white2

I struggle to get all proteins and vitamins my body needs daily because my lack of appetite is huge, I need to gain weight otherwise my situation
will get out of hands, would you advice on which foods can help me to increase my appetite? thank you.

it isn't so much foods that increase appetite, but it is foods to AVOID that suppress appetite

drenching your meats with sauces is a great way to kill appetite for hours since you feel heavy. protein shakes and weight gainers also kill appetite. if you ever eat something that makes you feel heavy or sick, that can kill appetite for hours right?

so eat cleaner food. like a plain chicken breast vs. one drenched in gravy

You can add garlic to your food, as it will make the taste more intense, and it increases one's appetite. In fact, it is one of the best appetite boosters, so you can try to cook more food with garlic.

The only supplement that will really increase appetite is nutrabol. Nutrabol is an HGH analogue that signal the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. One of it's side effects (if you can call it that) is an increase in ghrelin, which is your body's hunger hormone. You can order it from sarms1.com. Here is an article on it for more information: http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Besides that, base your diet around foods that you grew up on and enjoy eating. Stick with easy digesting food sources like rice, potatoes, tuna, egg whites etc. If you are having trouble eating enough, you could try blending your food.

Buy a high quality blender and blend together the following:
2 scoops of a high quality protein powder
oatmeal
natural almond butter or peanut butter
frozen fruit
banana
ice
chia/flax seeds
spinach/kale

You can easily make the shake 800 calories and drink it for breakfast.

I am not sure if you drink coffee or not but that would be the first thing I would eliminate. I see it all the time where people start drinking coffee when they get up and they don't end up eating until lunch time. They just don't feel hungry because the caffeine is suppressing their appetite. Make sure you stay hydrated and eat things that are easy to digest. It will take time but you will get used to eating more. Stick to small meals spread out throughout the day.

Top Bottom