Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone try Slim Fast?

garthev40fat

I'm an obese man, I am over 300 pounds and probably close to 40% fat. I've been trying to lose weight all my life with no success, have tried all sorts of things. my main issue though is i simply do not understand nutrition. well a buddy of mine tried Slim Fast and says it helped him. you have a shake in the morning then lunch and then a regular dinner. u think this will work?

i haven't tried it but the ingredients are worse than if you were to eat the cheapest ice cream from walmart.

you are so fat that if you tried that slim fast strategy you would get results. but even better would be to get on a proper diet without it

Don't focus your entire life on it and don't overthink it. That will only cause you to become obsessed and fail. Instead, just start making better food choices and drink lots of water. Don't even worry about exercise yet until you drop some weight. That will be better for your joints. Just try to stick to more clean whole foods like fruits and veggies, nuts, eggs, lean meats, good fats like avocados, grass fed beef, etc. Stay out of the interior aisles of the grocery store and only shop the perimeter.

Top Bottom