Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone on the Paleo Diet (Good vid)

the-cave-man

I saw this vid and got inspired to start the paleo diet. Does anyone know of other good vids on the paleo diet. Seems legit enough.

post em if you've got em

LOL -- Paleo diet... atkins diet... The NO sugar diet...CKD diet... anabolic diet... The egg diet... T-dawg diet... even the first 2 weeks of the south beach diet --- ALL HIGH PROTEN DIETS -- ALL THE SAME!!!:supercool

Agree with Sodam. The diets are all variations on the same theme
And what happens after you have finished the diet???

True enough about a variation of the same thing. I think the only newish thing with most modern diets come from the research done on the negatives of wheats.

u need to remeber that though we use ot eat a paleo diet, we use to also be very skinny, lean and athletic to be hunters and gatherers

its also a lie that over time we have become aftter becuase of carbs

carb intake was actually high consumed in most contries long before the industrial revolution

really how much was the carb intake? What were there choices?
How did they store them? How easy was it to run to the store and get them? No way in hell they ate or had close to the carb intake of today especially the typical american diet.

farming of potatoes n rice were stables of many asian, eauropean and south american countries who relied heavily on these sources of food along with meat as a basis of their diet

and guess what? They werent fat frome atign shit loads of carbs back then, maybe becuase they were all doing heavy levels of exercise since life wasnt easy back then

dont listen to this 'we need to eat like we use to 2000 years ago to stay lean'
you dont "have to" to stay lean, but if you do eat like this. You will be leaner and healthier. . Does this diet upset you? Lol..

2000 years ago the average male died at 31, why on earth would u look at the diets of men who died so young?
any idea why their average life span was in there 30's how did they average that? If you take average birth rate and lifespan.
And average these it might make you rethink some things..
They lived in weather condition unimaginable to us. Wild animals killing them. A broken leg would have been fatal in most cases.
So so so many factors.. We have doctors our knowledge of things is way superior.. Pretty sure things like reading and writing are quite useful to us , that they could not even do.

I know many people in the gym working out day to day running lifting.. And are still fat as hell. You can easily workout eat shit and stay fat. Most people Know this by working theIR ass off for years and wondering why they dont have abs then one day. Start working on thEIR diet.. And it all comes together.

"exercises and diet"
every body is different and has its own chemistry.
Plus there are many other problems from having raised insulin in your body even if you are lean.. And eat shit..

What part of the population had diabetes 2000 years ago?
Will exercise alone control diabetes? ? ? ? ?

I get IT. and ya i agree..
I think people should get up and move around...
But youR statements are little close minded..
In my opinion.
This diet could help many people..

And there are a lot of auto immune diseases a diet of this nature has actually stopped all signs of it showing up.
Like diabetes for one.

You could definitely gRoUp many diets together as good healthy diets.. But some are definitely little better then others.

A typical body building diet is not necessarily the healthiest.
But it can result in us look the way we want. And is healthier then a lot of diets.

Top Bottom